• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeffers signed by Charlton

Adam

Established Member
You can post what you want (within the rules) heh. Please do not worry about the abuse you get for only writing a few words.

Gooner_Milton

Despite his less than explosive contribution to the team we all love, he was still an Arsenal player.

For that I salute him and wish him the best of luck in his footballing career. He'll definitely make an impact at Charlton. Hopefully he'll bang a few in against our rivals.

He's still ugly though. :wink:

KoLo28

:( good luck at charlton, im sure you'll score 20goal minnimum.

i tipped charlton as a surprise relegation - not anymore :!:

goldbug

Well said ozgooner :lol:

I never liked that guy, he was too irascible... i remember the first match against Utd last season when after 5 minutes on the field he picked a fight with somebody and got sent off. So bye bye elf boy, go fight somewhere else.

calvinngai88

Damn, he went quite cheap! Should have been at least 3 or 4 million range. Now it's only 2.6million. And Arsenal bought him for 8million! Gracious! Nevertheless, at least Wenger got rid of his huge wages.

Denish

i wonder what genius decided to offer him 40k a week? Maybe Franny is David Dein's illegitimate son.

TheGunner

Im glad he is gone, he will do well at a lesser club. Arsenal was too big for him, and couldnt adapt to our game. Charlton could be the club for him.

Good luck anyway!

As people said already, at least he is now of our wage bill.

ninhoo1

i watch this guy play only once.not impressive.after all,we got some cash .i think it is time to reinforce the frontline by buying a strong striker.that will give us some alternative in attacking.reyes and van persie is not pure striker,they are supportive striker.

Good Luck to Franny, despite his lack of 1st team play he did really well in the pre-season friendlies, especially in the demolition of Barnet.
But i guess he just doenst come up to Arse standard.

To be honest i was quite suprised he signed for Charlton, i would have thought he'd go back to Everton after us signing him from them then him going back there on loan!

johe

Charlton are a good club to be at. Great manager, and I'm sure he will score (small) buckets for them. Hopefully he will get 15 goals, and get picked for England, so we can show them brits why they didn't get further than the quarter-finals in the last international tournaments. ;D :wink:

Jinn

Established Member
I think 2.6million is good business, considering we got van Persie for 2.75million. ;)

gooner4eva

I watched Franny at charity shield last year. He was really sticking out as the odd man on the field. Every move broke down when the ball reached him. It was his frustration at this which made him kick Neville. Probably Neville riled him by pointing the same to him, using a choice few words. Well you cant blame him if he doesnt have the skill. He sure looked as if he was trying hard. So long then... Franny. You were never meant to be a gunner. Rest in peace.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom