• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jérémy Ménez

OoDy

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1128446,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 46,00.html</a>

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hey maaaaaan. NOT FAIR. I posted mine like an hour before you, yet get a locked topic. EXPLAIN please.

weelip

will be interesting when he team up with the likes of cescs...tink both are of the same age.

Hopefully they will perform better than la tallec and pongolle are doing at the moment.

TB*Gooner*

Under French league regulations Menez would not be able to to join another French side if he does not sign a new deal at Sochaux leaving the door open for a switch abroad.

What is this? Are they mad?

Good for us though...

benfica

fergie at it again. attempting to bribe and influence players parents. tried it with mexes, tried it with robben, now trying it with mendez. shame shame shame.

welcome to arsenal mendez! class act by the way, along with pedretti

Soler

Established Member
Bergkamp will be retiring soon, Wiltord and Kanu are likely to leave in the summer. And who knows if Thierry won't bolt it to Madrid?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He signed a new deal yesterday as his club want to ward off potential buyers. He's going nowhere.
Yeah man I know.
fergie at it again. attempting to bribe and influence players parents. tried it with mexes, tried it with robben, now trying it with mendez. shame shame shame.

welcome to arsenal mendez! class act by the way, along with pedretti
I think va va voom meant he signed a new deal with his own club, and not us benfica

KingReyes

Established Member
Wasn't Ben Arfa supposed to be the next big thing in French football?

Menez impressed me in a tournament a couple of years ago but haven't heard of him since. i believe Fergie tried to tap him up not too long ago.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom