• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't bad. Wasn't great though. I do think this was a game for Rice to be the 6 today. He's not the super progressive passer but he's perfect at stopping the umpteen counters Bayern were hitting us with. Jorginho doesn't have the pace to deal with that, no matter how well he positions himself.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Very sh*t for Watkins goal today btw

With his experience you'd think he would better with that ball but nope he hits the ball straight to a Villa player (Tielemans) which he dinks towards Watkins.

If Jorginho plays at the Allianz, our chance of qualifying is slim. Pavlovic will eat him up

Reactions: A_G

Gn1212

Teams have figured out our usage of Jorginho.

Brentford, Porto, City, Bayern, etc.

Players are running by him like he's a cone, you take the ball off him high up the pitch, you might as well count him out of the equation as he won't be able to recover.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This is another one I don't want to see again, they were running past him for fun, no creativity, no quality, just an old man doing the basics we could probably see from Elneny.

Good career though but it's time to get rid

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Shouldn’t play unless it’s a game you expect to dominate at home, but ideally he leaves to be replaced by someone younger

He did quite well yesterday. Our third best player behind Saliba and Tomiyasu.

I would rather keep him, than Partey.
Replacing them both in one window, wouldn't be the best usage of transfer funds.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

I expected we gonna do this and i don't mind it he leader and bring vital experience great squad player too.
Very good decision by the club. Hopefully he can get himself fully fit over the summer. He's the kind of player that you ideally have leading the team in the earlier stages of the cups as well as making spot appearances in the league so that you can go deep in every competition. He's a positive influence on the dressing room and provides good leadership and experience. I'm pleased he's going to stay.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Those two points he threw away against Sp**s really hurt
I was there when it deflated the whole crowd in the stadium in a second, and everyone became too nervous.

Not really a fair representation of his season though is it? He hadn't played pretty much at all before that. Since then he's put in loads of good performances.

I'm happy with him staying, Partey going and us signing someone new for midfield

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Orny say in same article Partey future is unclear if we want a new midfielder we have to sell partey maybe even tho we got enough space in midfield even with him staying but i prefer we cash in

BBF

Good stuff.

What's that malarky about Edu being wined and dined in Saudi Arabia though? He's going to end up paying for a free car out there :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom