• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Brandt

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I'm German and watch almost any matchday, seen him at Leverkusen and Dortmund. Looked very good at Leverkusen and back then even was in favour of bringing him to Arsenal on a free, but his Dortmund time honestly has been nothing but meh. Dortmund want to get rid and their fans are fed up with him. He is just meh.
As I said in my original post: the number of players that turn out ****/great after changing the scenery is enermous and it happens literally every single season.
yet, most ppl never learn

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The fact kicker who very reliable reporting this I'm worried. He not what we need guy is worse than Havertz and we all saw how Havertz struggled. Brandt of bayern Leverkusen is great but since his move to Dortmund he been very average.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Might seriously stop watching if we sign this lad. One of the most flimsy, soft footballers you could imagine. Özil with a quarter of the talent. Behind a bunch of teenagers in the Bundesliga.

Dortmund are DESPERATE to get rid.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Might seriously stop watching if we sign this lad. One of the most flimsy, soft footballers you could imagine. Özil with a quarter of the talent. Behind a bunch of teenagers in the Bundesliga.

Dortmund are DESPERATE to get rid.

Vinai after he makes his first assist from a corner 2 years into his Arsenal career:

skysports-vinai-venkatesham_5069036.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu will also need to get sacked quickly if he spend money on this guy ahead of Buendia or even Ødegaard. I don't like to judge player quick because 1 bad season and he still 25 years old but his style doesn't suit us and he not made of league like PL.

Pepesuave

Why the hell are we interested in this mental midget of a footballer? A footballer that consistently gets benched by teenagers at Dortmund? Does next to nothing when he gets played against weak opposition. This is the dude that we are expecting to unlock EPL teams? GTFOH

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
I think he is a bit better than Ødegaard, for around 30 would be a great hire imo.
Proportionally he is better than the ones of Pepe/Bissouma and this type of pricey players and I really think he is better than Werner and Havertz, for example.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think he is a bit better than Ødegaard, for around 30 would be a great hire imo.
Proportionally he is better than the ones of Pepe/Bissouma and this type of pricey players and I really think he is better than Werner and Havertz, for example.

I see you over done it with your b.u.m shot from the Bumdesliga.

tenor.gif

Julian Bland is type of guy that only uses salt and pepper to season his chicken.

Token Yank

Reported

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom