• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Brandt

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Brandt better than Grealish? What are you smoking?

Grealish is a better dribbler, strong on the ball, a better runner, but Brandt passing range and quality are better, the german is a better team player and also better in quick combinations in crowded areas. Off-the-ball, Brandt can be better too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Brandt is talented but a serious bottler. Would have taken him on a free before Dortmund to bolster attacking options, but he has failed to find any sort of consistency or really imprint himself there. Suffers from going invisible and bottlejob syndrome just like so many current BvB players. Not developed well since his move.

So... He's a perfect fit for Arsenal?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Grealish is a better dribbler, strong on the ball, a better runner, but Brandt passing range and quality are better, the german is a better team player and also better in quick combinations in crowded areas. Off-the-ball, Brandt can be better too.

Nah man cmon, Grealish is way ahead. Honestly there was probably a window at the beginning of the summer when if we'd put down a 60m bid we could have got him, or we could have got him for less if VAR didn't mess up and help Villa stay up.

Grealish is putting up elite numbers and he's going into his prime, man could've been the foundation of this team. Sucks that we didn't go for him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Only other guy out there that reminds me of Grealish is Depay. Big calves, big personalities, big talent. Honestly they should be playing together, can you f*cking imagine the depravity of the nights out they'd have, half the wages would be going on fines.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Nah man cmon, Grealish is way ahead. Honestly there was probably a window at the beginning of the summer when if we'd put down a 60m bid we could have got him, or we could have got him for less if VAR didn't mess up and help Villa stay up.

Grealish is putting up elite numbers and he's going into his prime, man could've been the foundation of this team. Sucks that we didn't go for him.

Grealish is in much better form I agree, but I like Brandt too plus Grealish would cost some 80-90 million and his best position according FootballCritic.com would be AML and FL while best Brandt position is LCM in a midfield three.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
So... He's a perfect fit for Arsenal?

Current Arsenal: Yes. He's got the same issues some of the current lot have, that's why he'd only be an option to bolster an already strong team.

And the Grealish comparison...can just say lol. Grealish is way superior, really impacting games and making his presence known, driving his team forward and being the clear standout performer and a leader, too. All things Brandt doesn't have.

Brandt is a neat player but he lacks physicality and a mental edge to dig into games and shape them.

B77

Current Arsenal: Yes. He's got the same issues some of the current lot have, that's why he'd only be an option to bolster an already strong team.

And the Grealish comparison...can just say lol. Grealish is way superior, really impacting games and making his presence known, driving his team forward and being the clear standout performer and a leader, too. All things Brandt doesn't have.

Brandt is a neat player but he lacks physicality and a mental edge to dig into games and shape them.
Agree 100%! Brandt has never really taken the next step, and definately suffers from going awol in games. I also believe ESR has a much higher ceiling

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Definitely like the way he passes in the final third and those passing stats look good.

Inconsistency comments are a bit concerning. Looks a good size too so shouldn't get bullied.

Is he better than ESR?

Arsenal4life14

Definitely like the way he passes in the final third and those passing stats look good.

Inconsistency comments are a bit concerning. Looks a good size too so shouldn't get bullied.

Is he better than ESR?
Right now id say Brandt is ahead, But Smith Rowe hasnt had many chances to prove his worth, And hes been affected by injuries a lot. Few years between them as well

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They paid €25m for him and will probably want a decent amount more than that to sell so I doubt this happens in January. With Favre gone the player might want to wait and see who the new coach is as well. I doubt this happens in January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dortmund would ask at least 30m euros to sell i think they'd open to sell if they get that. We'll need someone who create and also can score

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom