• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

EY9BOC-XYAA-tru

New phone background.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

So Tierney started at LB in our friendly game against Charlton, to me I think that sends a clear message Arteta is looking at Tierney as our 1st choice LB & sees a future for him here. Considering also he has put Saka in training up with the forwards rather then in the backline. I can't see Arteta letting Tierney go now.

Malky

Established Member
So Tierney started at LB in our friendly game against Charlton, to me I think that sends a clear message Arteta is looking at Tierney as our 1st choice LB & sees a future for him here. Considering also he has put Saka in training up with the forwards rather then in the backline. I can't see Arteta letting Tierney go now.
Nah, don't be speaking such sense on here. Some idiots will have you believe that Tierney will be sold for peanuts to Leicester this summer so we can use one of our, it not the most, promising young attacker in Saka at LB. :rolleyes:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Nah, don't be speaking such sense on here. Some idiots will have you believe that Tierney will be sold for peanuts to Leicester this summer so we can use one of our, it not the most, promising young attacker in Saka at LB. :rolleyes:
The other issue with that regarding Saka that those "guys" probably don't realise is that Saka himself I'm pretty sure is that he has stated he will only stay with the club if Arteta plays him further forward in his preferred position on the wing. Arteta has probably realised that hence why he has put Saka at training with the forwards now. We'd be beyond stupid if we let go of both Tierney & Saka because of this. :lol::lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why Saka thinks he is going to be Marc Overmars up and down the wing...

Tierney and Saka could have the LB position sorted for years for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm happy he got 90 minutes without problems he look sharp too even as CB he done well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom