• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You staying till the end of the season or did last night make you want to disappear again?
Made me sign back in watching that clown at the back! Been busy working on the house (upgraded my caravan).

FinnGooner

Established Member
I have to bump this thread, after all the last post is from January! It seems we’ve almost forgotten Tierney due to his injuries and also due to all other drama around the club stealing the spotlight. But I just watched the SOU game and I really think Tierney has the potential to develop into a top PL defender. Question marks are there of course but let’s think positive for a change. The guy is after all only 23 yo and the his strengths are pretty obvious and plenty. If he manages to stay fit, I can definitely see him as a long term LB solution for us.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He was decent. Has been good since the restart. Let's hope it was just cramp. Not sure we can deal with any more injuries right now.

Edit: just seen Yousif's post. Good news.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good news its just cramp. Really like his versatility, think Arteta would appreciate it a lot as well. Considering how poor our centre halves are, 3 atb with KT LCB and Saka LWB is probably the way to go, it lets us change to a 433 mid game as well.

Don't think its a coincidence that in the last few years, all of our best runs of form have come from 3atb... Hopefully Mikel persists.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The hysterical posts calling him a crock in the match day thread after he cramped up was astounding.

I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and assume we have a lot of young members.
People call him injury prone or crock since he joined us been unlucky with some injures

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Done well but much more to come from him. remember it`s been six months since he last played,and he didn`t play many games then either. Luckily Arteta seems to rate him highly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just like pepe when he finally settle Tierney will be no different then his Scottish teammate Robertson. Tierney got all ability to be top fb he good defender got good pace and has great delivery.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ronny Deila was interviewed awhile back here in Norway. Said Tierney had a fanstastic attitude and approach. Supposedly a consummate professional and mature beyond his years.

Let's hope his body isn't "mature beyond its years"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom