• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Well he has shown in 2 games he is a fantastic player, easily the best defender we have and with the commitment he shows in his play he will be a superstar. Top game, top player

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
just as well Jack is no longer here - I think he and KT would have got on famously, and that would have been very bad news for our unsophisticated Scotsman

...awww, that would have been the dream pair right there.

Could totally see a drunk Jack and Kieran stumbling out of a night club at 3am, Wilshere trying to go all Scrappy Doo on the 6 foot 3 muscle man in the corner with Tierney singing some dodgy song about Rangers :drool:

Miss our Jack :(

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Pretty much a perfect performance today almost.
I was worried he would be plagued with injury problems due to our history and luck but since the restart he’s really kicked on.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think he is an example for what we are looking at in the market. We all list all of these players based on watching them and seeing YouTube highlights saying they are better than what we have, but do they have the character. They need to have the right tempermant and character as well as talent to push us forward. It isn't easy finding all of those aspects. Tierney is so calm on the ball, that pass into Lacazette and the ball over the top to Auba, there are very few players who have that intent to play forward with that much force. Punching the ball between the lines or hitting an accurate ball into space without the thought of going backwards for safety.

Luiz, AMN,m and Tierney are the main players that do that. We need more.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Was having a look on kerrydalestreet to read their views on Tierney and to my surprise they have no dedicated thread for him on there, or even just a generic ex players thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom