• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
A night out drinking in Glasgow will change that opinion I assure you!

(Actually I really like Glasgow having spent real time there, and if I wasn't allowed to live in London, I could be happy there)

Theres a lot of Scottish people with Irish heads on them there, it goes back a few generations.

Malky

Established Member
****ing ridiculous that people wrote him off straight away because he came from the SPL and instead wanted us to throw millions at inferior players like Chilwell. This lads been top class for years, people that watched Celtic regularly knew what he was about. Delighted he's proving a lot of people wrong about him.
TOP CLASS.
Who the **** is Andy Robertson?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

****ing ridiculous that people wrote him off straight away because he came from the SPL and instead wanted us to throw millions at inferior players like Chilwell. This lads been top class for years, people that watched Celtic regularly knew what he was about. Delighted he's proving a lot of people wrong about him.
TOP CLASS.
Was his injuries mainly and with our history it’s understandable.
Don’t think there were serious doubts about his quality really. We still have to wait and see where he goes from here.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
TOP CLASS.
People wanted him sold to Leicester recently

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy just needs to stay fit. He's tremendous. The nous of Nacho and the all round tenacity of Cole means we've got some player.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
TOP CLASS.

@BigPoppaPump

SteveEvets

This lad has probably benefited the most from football shutting down for 3 months. Before that his season was stop-start, injuries and fitness issues, on top of coming into a new team new league etc. Never really got going and thus couldn't show his class. If the season had gone on normally it's likely he would have had a poor season coping with trying to get fit and the pressure of establishing himself in the side while we're trying to qualify for Europe.

The break has allowed him to get himself properly fit and integrated into the team, like a pre-season would. So instead, he's finishing off this season superbly and setting himself to roll on in the same manner for next season.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
TOP CLASS.
Think most of the concern was surrounding his ability to stay fit, which is fair considering he had a couple of serious injuries, one of which he was still recovering from when he joined us.

Who the **** is Andy Robertson? Mate, just don't. The kind of stuff oppo fans will be posting on their forums pissing themselves laughing at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom