• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Some of our chances on goal Sarr blew past Tierney. Kola just got most of the blame cause he’s unpopular and bad - Sarr wasn’t contained at all and was a real thorn at our side.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some of our chances on goal Sarr blew past Tierney. Kola just got most of the blame cause he’s unpopular and bad - Sarr wasn’t contained at all and was a real thorn at our side.

It’s because he’s a world class talent.

Hard to blame KT imo for struggling with him, won’t be the first LB skinned by him.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It’s because he’s a world class talent.

Hard to blame KT imo for struggling with him, won’t be the first LB skinned by him.
I’m a fan of Sarr myself so I’m not surprised. I just pointed it out because I don’t think anybody would have due to KT’s popularity.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I tuned in late, at 3 - 1, but seen him marshall Sarr fairly well down the touch line conceding a corner.

Delighted he got his goal and he should have had a second. His technique is normally better than that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Want him to win Arsenal's player of the season, so after he gives his speech, he can put the award in his Tesco bag until he gets home...assuming he will be wearing a tracksuit during the ceremony too.

Reactions: roz

Pop Tart

Established Member
Want him to win Arsenal's player of the season, so after he gives his speech, he can put the award in his Tesco bag until he gets home...assuming he will be wearing a tracksuit during the ceremony too.
String vest. Sloshed on buckfast..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s depressing as f*ck that he missed half the season and he’s probably in the mix for top 3.

Just as depressing that the only two other choices apart from Auba are our goalkeepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom