• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If we get the money back or make a profit have got incredibly lucky.

Hope we go for the LB out of Telles & Tagliafico that PSG pass on. Chelsea seem out the running getting their man.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Raul getting triggered by some of my posts and is selling my favorite player. I wonder what mod account Raul has on here.
Untitled.jpg

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Wasn’t it Duncan Castles who reported this? If so it’s basically bollocks.

From some of the larger news outlets in the UK:

- Duncan Castles
- Jeremy Wilson
- James Wilson
- John Cross
- Matt Law

All absolute **** and will report rumours after picking them up from tier 2/3 sources in Europe and claim it as an exclusive.

I was tempted to include Sami Mokbel in that list but in his defence he seems to get quite a few things right.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why we would a talent like Saka who is future LW in position that he maybe wont like even if he been good at it. People judging Tierney quick becuase of his injury record but now he back in full he'll start as LB and hopefully Arteta use Saka as LW it'll make more dangerous in left side and more balanced.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The pinnacle of things you love to see.

Go with Saka at LB, and get rid of this crock.
Plan is to develop Saka in attack. Most likely it’ll be a Tierney sale and Kurzawa coming in.

100% guarantee Rodgers will make a bid if Chilwell goes. Though it makes more sense for them to highlight a young guy before hand rather than get bent over with clubs knowing they have the Chilwell cash.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
People giving up on KT after two thirds of a seaon? Might quit this forum, tbh. I think the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that Gary would miss me too much.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If this thread was guy in a bar, I'd smash a champagne bottle over it's head and piss on it's writhing, bloodied carcass.

Problem with a champagne bottle is usually it doesn't smash meaning you can't drag their face through shards of glass after.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom