• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Problem with a champagne bottle is usually it doesn't smash meaning you can't drag their face through shards of glass after.
I've found that you can do the same with the shards of skull if it doesn't break. Or you can pick up the largest piece of skull and stab their eyes in with it. It really is a win win with the champagne bottle.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I've found that you can do the same with the shards of skull if it doesn't break. Or you can pick up the largest piece of skull and stab their eyes in with it. It really is a win win with the champagne bottle.

I'll check this out as soon as pubs and bars re-open, thanks for the advice!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Chilwell could be the dog's bollocks and not be worth 85m. Imagine paying that much for a fullback, christ.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Why we would a talent like Saka who is future LW in position that he maybe wont like even if he been good at it. People judging Tierney quick becuase of his injury record but now he back in full he'll start as LB and hopefully Arteta use Saka as LW it'll make more dangerous in left side and more balanced.
Saka will not make it as a LW. If he doesn’t embrace his new role, I expect his future will be Maitland-Niles.

Shalmaneser V

Would be a bad decision letting Tierney go after one season.

Seems unlikely but you never know with this club. Always seems to be one step forward, two steps back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka will not make it as a LW. If he doesn’t embrace his new role, I expect his future will be Maitland-Niles.
Not at all saka got all the ability to be a very good LW speed dribbling and good crossing. He'll only need to improve it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Just seen that today is his 23rd birthday. Seems strange to give up so quickly on someone so young, especially after all the trouble the club went through to agree a deal for him last summer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s not like he’s even been sh*t in the games he’s played in.

Thought he’s looked very promising myself, him and Saka could be an unreal LB pairing.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'd let him go if someone offers silly money. We need a CM more than a LB, and it doesn't seems as if we have the funds.

baccy_man

Established Member
I read a little while back that Kieran Tierney was feeling a bit home sick and i thought that he had got over that so i can't see why he would want to change clubs so soon after moving to us,
What i have seen of him when he has been fit and played was that he was pretty quick down the left hand side of the pitch and he put some really good crosses into the box,
I thought he could improve once he was settled into the team so i would like to see him stay and show us what he can do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read a little while back that Kieran Tierney was feeling a bit home sick and i thought that he had got over that so i can't see why he would want to change clubs so soon after moving to us,
What i have seen of him when he has been fit and played was that he was pretty quick down the left hand side of the pitch and he put some really good crosses into the box,
I thought he could improve once he was settled into the team so i would like to see him stay and show us what he can do.

If he feel home sick he'll back to Celtic and his country. It's normal he feel that first time in new club in his career

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It’s not like he’s even been sh*t in the games he’s played in.

Thought he’s looked very promising myself, him and Saka could be an unreal LB pairing.

Was superb against fodders in the EL and Cup games, but looked rather stiff and unimaginative in the PL, especially in possession and passing wise. Got done in defence easily a couple of times as well.

These rumours are most certainly posh, and they come from the fact that Leicester would need a replacement for Chillwell, and that says nothing about our stance on Tierney, so doubt we are willing to sell already.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Only reason you let him go is so you can bring 30M into the club while replacing him with a freebie like Kurzawa.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The same story seems to be pushed every month or so since Christmas. Unless just **** someone has an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom