• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stick Pepe up top, 15 crosses per game, Tierney smashes the assist record this season :drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only player able to beat full backs and oppsition wingers in our team not named Saka or Esr. Maybe hed be better losing the ball for 2 seasons rather than putting the ball in dangerous areas so we could says hes great and being held back by Arteta's. Thought he defended well and created some really good chances last night with very little to work with.
@Macho he’s so funny man 😂

Guy is obsessed AND salty. The ultimate internet wasteman combo.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Oh my God did somebody not like your sweetheart Pepe, oh the travesty. Trilly supplying enough salt for the greater London area as usual.
You’re the one taking potshots at a millionaire that doesn’t even know you exist. Worst part is it was a whole week ago and only discovered it by pure chance. 😂

Btw when you have to straight up lie to criticise/rate a player you’re already losing.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
You’re the one taking potshots at a millionaire that doesn’t even know you exist. Worst part is it was a whole week ago and only discovered it by pure chance. 😂

Btw when you have to straight up lie to criticise/rate a player you’re already losing.
Oh no, I compared one Arsenal player to another. Oh no!!! How could I try to make a point by comparing two Arsenal players on and Arsenal discussion forum. I cant believe someone doesnt know who I am, Im going to have to take a long hard look at myself I guess.

Oh no, you discovered it, I was so sure it would be hidden from you so well.... on the frontpage of the forum. You sir are a true detective, nothing can be hidden from you, oh no! are you a member of the hacker group 4chan?

It no lie to say hes rubbish you tw*t 🤣

Ways to ruin Trillys mood: 'Pepe bad'

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Oh no, I compared one Arsenal player to another. Oh no!!! How could I try to make a point by comparing two Arsenal players on and Arsenal discussion forum. I cant believe someone doesnt know who I am, Im going to have to take a long hard look at myself I guess.

Oh no, you discovered it, I was so sure it would be hidden from you so well.... on the frontpage of the forum. You sir are a true detective, nothing can be hidden from you, oh no! are you a member of the hacker group 4chan?

It no lie to say hes rubbish you tw*t 🤣

Ways to ruin Trillys mood: 'Pepe bad'
Swear on my mum’s life I didn’t read this.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I don't see how anybody watches that and thinks he had a bad game. The ball into Balogun 27 seconds in should be a goal, the ball at 45 seconds should result in a better effort, the ball at 48 seconds nobody makes a front post run, the fizzed ball to Esr near results in a goal, the ball at 1.50 to Nelson is a pick out pass, the bit of play at 1.57 all him pass and move and not hit and run and results in a not to bad effort from a left back. And then getting to the end of the ball at 2.32 and have making that pass is amazing. That was 80 minutes plus into the game and he still got on the end of Esrs pass and picked out Pepe.

I know people will say I am biased as I have a man crush on Tierney but in a game when he near scores (twice) and could have had at least 3 assists from left back I don't think that's bias.

Gn1212

Wait, so apparently people think that was a bad performance and call those crosses aimless?

Those crosses are brilliant but they are wasted by people not getting in the right positions or having a proper killer instinct. Any competent forward prays to have such supply.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't see how anybody watches that and thinks he had a bad game. The ball into Balogun 27 seconds in should be a goal, the ball at 45 seconds should result in a better effort, the ball at 48 seconds nobody makes a front post run, the fizzed ball to Esr near results in a goal, the ball at 1.50 to Nelson is a pick out pass, the bit of play at 1.57 all him pass and move and not hit and run and results in a not to bad effort from a left back. And then getting to the end of the ball at 2.32 and have making that pass is amazing. That was 80 minutes plus into the game and he still got on the end of Esrs pass and picked out Pepe.

I know people will say I am biased as I have a man crush on Tierney but in a game when he near scores (twice) and could have had at least 3 assists from left back I don't think that's bias.

Was just watching our games in the FA cup win in 2020.

Knew of his great pass in the final to win the pen, but kinda forgot about his lovely assist for Auba's second in the semi v City, he's an underrated footballer on the ball...Arteta having no other real plan of attack other than getting Tierney to cross it, that's the manager's fault, not Kieran's.

Shame a Tesco bag has caused a divide on here with one of our best players :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I think he has it in him to be the best LB in the league but there’s probably an under current of frustration from the fan base that he’s our sole attacking game plan.

He’s almost becoming Arteta’s lightning rod. 😢

Pyres7

Those pull backs to Pepe and Nelson were class, great vision to pick them out. Definitely not fair to say he had a bad game.

Using him as the focal point of our attack is not going to work, but that's on Arteta, not Tierney.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Tierney getting attacked for being one of the only good players in the Brentford game is just weird

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Attacked :lol:
Yeah some of you guys might wanna peruse the other player threads.

Is Tierney part of the leadership group? Oversight from Mik if he’s not - should never be Xhaka.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Attacked :lol:
Yeah some of you guys might wanna peruse the other player threads.

Is Tierney part of the leadership group? Oversight from Mik if he’s not - should never be Xhaka.
Attack is a very accurate description. Read back through just the last three pages and there is loads of it. Not from you but from others. Spams poor crosses bla bla bla. You only have to see the match highlights to know that's nonsense (for this match). He created 6 chances + 3 key passes. Had a great match from an attacking sense. Don't get the relevance of other players threads. If people are talking rubbish there then feel free to call it out as well.

Agree the team is unbalanced by the way but that's not Tierney's fault. It's like complaining about everything going down the left when we had Cole and Henry.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Attack is a very accurate description. Read back through just the last three pages and there is loads of it. Not from you but from others. Spams poor crosses bla bla bla. You only have to see the match highlights to know that's nonsense (for this match). He created 6 chances + 3 key passes. Had a great match from an attacking sense. Don't get the relevance of other players threads. If people are talking rubbish there then feel free to call it out as well.

Agree the team is unbalanced by the way but that's not Tierney's fault. It's like complaining about everything going down the left when we had Cole and Henry.
I don’t think the complaints from anyone sensible are at Tierney or his ability. I think the lightning rod comment is far more accurate.

For me it’s not clear if it’s purely tactics from a struggling manager or if it’s a case of Tierney just being one of the few to have the athleticism and guts to end up the furthest forward and available again and again.

My frustration personally is I don’t know who he’s crossing to, or why we even do it. The least of our problems though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wait, so apparently people think that was a bad performance and call those crosses aimless?

Those crosses are brilliant but they are wasted by people not getting in the right positions or having a proper killer instinct. Any competent forward prays to have such supply.
One thing I miss about Giroud is his near post runs and intelligence in the box. Not always clinical but always on his toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom