• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup 2019/20

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Does City wining the League cup open up an extra space in the Europa League next season? Assuming that their ban won`t stand obviously

TromsoGooner

Yes, 7th would get EL in that case. But they'd have to play in a qualifer which would be on July 23.
I might be in the minority here but if we can`t get CL I`d still like us to get EL. A good place to give young players playing time and we need the money too. Also having no European football will be too depressing, even if we again have to settle for the EL.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I might be in the minority here but if we can`t get CL I`d still like us to get EL. A good place to give young players playing time and even we need the money too. Also having no European football will be too depressing, even if we again have to settle for the EL.
Only you.

Think we can do one season where we just concentrate on the league.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is why I’m not scared of that City away game if they go deep in the CL.

If we’re disciplined they give up chances, they’re not the juggernaut they were last year.

Yes they trounced us in December but we had Freddie and a few of his mates for a coaching staff back then.

TromsoGooner

This is why I’m not scared of that City away game if they go deep in the CL.

If we’re disciplined they give up chances, they’re not the juggernaut they were last year.

Yes they trounced us in December but we had Freddie and a few of his mates for a coaching staff back then.
Where is Freddie btw? Hasn`t been on the bench lately has he? Arteta still using him in the stands?

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom