• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Leandro Trossard

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
27k what a deal.

Crazy how quickly deals can be done though. Maybe we should start overpaying for our targets ffs.

Think the club knows it needs to do everything it can to keep up the title chase.

No sense in hagling when the fee is lower. Likely why we went all in for Mudryk, as he was a summer signing done this window, but stuck to our payment stucture regardless of matching what Chelsea were offering.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I wonder who will prove to be a better signing between Trossard or Gakpo. They're kind of similar prices.
Gakpo was 37 million pounds with 7 million pounds add-ons, total possible 44 million pounds.

It's 27 million vs 44 million.

Halend

Probably 4m more than i expected but who who cares really not going stop us making big signings in the summer.

Good signing imo gives us options for the next couple of years and doesn't prevent any future deals.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Boring WUM posting because I questioned you saying how Trossard was the best player possible?

Your own graph disproved it…
Best deal possible in this January..

You argue that Haaland is better deal this January.

No WUM. Yeah.

Diesel

Probably 4m more than i expected but who who cares really not going stop us making big signings in the summer.

Good signing imo gives us options for the next couple of years and doesn't prevent any future deals.
I want us to atleast bid for Jude but it seems like Real are after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom