• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lehmann and kahn

alexander_hleb

hahaha he never gives up like ever. good attitude but to be honest i think kahns slightly better at the moment though but jens will get there.

agnishevchenko

yeah, legend is right! lehmann has been playing better than kahn maybe since last season!
alexander_hleb said:
hahaha he never gives up like ever. good attitude but to be honest i think kahns slightly better at the moment though but jens will get there.

when will that be?? he's too old for that, its now or never and i personally think he is better than kahn at this very second!!

9Reyes

Lehman is much better than Kahn.

Lehman is actually a great goalie.....he has shown us that!!

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom