• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Never heard of Paolo Fonseca till today. Every day there is a new name. It’s like our transfer business last 10 years, get linked with big names, watch them go somewhere else, then get a complete unknown and watch him fail.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ballague is also linking us to Marcelo Bielsa. What's everyone's thoughts on him as a replacement?

I remember when he was highly rated and in charge of Bilbao & then Marseille. I haven't heard anything of him since.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Ballague is also linking us to Marcelo Bielsa. What's everyone's thoughts on him as a replacement?

I remember when he was highly rated and in charge of Bilbao & then Marseille. I haven't heard anything of him since.
Not happening.

IslingtonBornandbred

Allegri was banned for match-fixing in 2000 and has an elite alpha male personality when seducing and then dumping females. He dumped Erika a few days before the wedding and broke up with Claudia when she was pregnant. Killer mentality. Wonder if this meets the bald one's criteria.

Coming to his love life – the former AC Milan man has been a true Casanova. He jumped on from one relationship to another, like he did in his initial days, when he began his managerial career – swapping to a new club without serving his entire contract with the previous one. Allegri was married to Gloria Allegri, who is the mother of his first child, daughter Valentina. But before talking about Gloria Allegri let’s move on to his first girlfriend Erika.

Erika had his worst nightmares during her relationship with Allegri. They went as far as getting engaged but Erika received the greatest shock in her life when Allegri dumped her just few days before the wedding. Allegri was 25 then and was in a newly promoted team in Serie A. The stage was set – church decked with flowers, people invited, a grand lunch and a luxury honeymoon trip already paid for, but Allegri decided to quit at the very end. Erika was already engaged to Allegri for four years.

Then we come to Gloria Allegri, who was married to Allegri and the mother of his daughter Valentina. However, Allegri messed up again and the relationship didn’t work. The legendary Milan man then moved on to his new love interest Claudia.

With Claudia he had his second child, son George in 2012. But Massimialiano and Claudia ended their eight-year long relationship while she was still pregnant. There were a series of allegations of betrayal on him when he was spotted with his new love interest Gloria Patrizi. But Allegri made it clear in an interview with Vanity Fair that he was loyal and he never cheated on Claudia.

Gloria Patrizi, who is a former 2009 Playboy Playmate, was first spotted with Allegri in 2012 and at that time she was 24 – almost the age of Allegri’s daughter. Both Patrizi and Allegri were bold enough when it came to PDA and having fun on a number of romantic vacations. However, reports claimed that the couple were not in good terms after a recent fight and the relationship has finally met the dead end.

Dj_sds -

Allegri was banned for match-fixing in 2000 and has an elite alpha male personality when seducing and then dumping females. He dumped Erika a few days before the wedding and broke up with Claudia when she was pregnant. Killer mentality. Wonder if this meets the bald one's criteria.

Coming to his love life – the former AC Milan man has been a true Casanova. He jumped on from one relationship to another, like he did in his initial days, when he began his managerial career – swapping to a new club without serving his entire contract with the previous one. Allegri was married to Gloria Allegri, who is the mother of his first child, daughter Valentina. But before talking about Gloria Allegri let’s move on to his first girlfriend Erika.

Erika had his worst nightmares during her relationship with Allegri. They went as far as getting engaged but Erika received the greatest shock in her life when Allegri dumped her just few days before the wedding. Allegri was 25 then and was in a newly promoted team in Serie A. The stage was set – church decked with flowers, people invited, a grand lunch and a luxury honeymoon trip already paid for, but Allegri decided to quit at the very end. Erika was already engaged to Allegri for four years.

Then we come to Gloria Allegri, who was married to Allegri and the mother of his daughter Valentina. However, Allegri messed up again and the relationship didn’t work. The legendary Milan man then moved on to his new love interest Claudia.

With Claudia he had his second child, son George in 2012. But Massimialiano and Claudia ended their eight-year long relationship while she was still pregnant. There were a series of allegations of betrayal on him when he was spotted with his new love interest Gloria Patrizi. But Allegri made it clear in an interview with Vanity Fair that he was loyal and he never cheated on Claudia.

Gloria Patrizi, who is a former 2009 Playboy Playmate, was first spotted with Allegri in 2012 and at that time she was 24 – almost the age of Allegri’s daughter. Both Patrizi and Allegri were bold enough when it came to PDA and having fun on a number of romantic vacations. However, reports claimed that the couple were not in good terms after a recent fight and the relationship has finally met the dead end.

Who cares? We want a capable football manager not a saint. If so we should just go for the pope. Fyi everyone has skeletons in their closet, if they dont have them yet they will eventually come, thats life.

IslingtonBornandbred

Who cares? We want a capable football manager not a saint. If so we should just go for the pope. Fyi everyone has skeletons in their closet, if they dont have them yet they will eventually come, thats life.

If I was in charge of the selection, it would be a positive because it shows he has an elite mentality and won't show loyalty to average underperforming players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He'll be a great fit with our future captain Maitland-Niles, who sent his mum to live in a skip. Can't wait.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Meh I don't really care for experience, Carlo, LVG, Mourinho all experiences managers who got found out with out of date tactics and methods.
There is literally no other qualified profession on the planet that will go into their hiring process with this mentality. I work in engineering, do you think a huge construction company would think "Let's make him project manager of this massive job because he's a nice guy and has a couple of decent references"?

He's an Arsenal legend I trust his judgement and I want him in the club that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'll back any manager but I hold the board are bold enough to give Arteta a chance
He most certainly is not an Arsenal legend. He was a decent midfielder at best. He was a deadline day panic buy that did a decent job early on and then slowly faded into obscurity in his later seasons until eventually retiring. He did nothing spectacular to merit this "Legend" status, which gets thrown around way too liberally these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
of course he doesnt, allegri is an apex manager. this beta-male philosophy at the club needs removing

allegri will hopefully be announced just before the world cup, i cannot wait.
Mate I admire your efforts of being ITK but I'll be surprised if we appoint him

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Unfortunately I think Allegri can do better than Arsenal at the moment, hes an elite manager, we probably wont have CL,and it seems we have limited funds.
Would love to see us get him though.

Preacher

Always Crying
Winning philosophy > Any other philosophy

People, who say that Allegri doesn't match Arsenal philosophy are having a laugh. You could probably say, that our philosophy is sub-par now at best.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Why isn't Arteta a legend? Spent 5 years here captained usnfor 2 years and was one of our standout performers consistently during his tenure.

Many news sources refer to him as a legend too. Obviously not on the level of Henry, Bergkampf etc but why should attacking players only get legend status?

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Winning philosophy > Any other philosophy

People, who say that Allegri doesn't match Arsenal philosophy are having a laugh. You could probably say, that our philosophy is sub-par now at best.

Everyone wants to win including Wenger. His defence let him down not much he could have done except play Mavropolous earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom