• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
tenor.gif

Before Dialsquare there was Myles Palmer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Jardim would be pretty good, comes across as a special manager, promotes youth and his side play attractive football. He's also won Ligue 1 against the mega-rich PSG and performed exceptionally well in last years champions league getting to the semi-finals. I think he'd make everyone happy, he's one of the few potential appointments that you can't really see many people being too against.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Something weird about the Enrique rumors, Balague said he is interested in the job, I doubt he is demanding a 15m salary - nobody in Europa will pay him the money obviously.
Balague need to sort himself out he look hasn't been sleeping for a while

Stannis

Balague is basically a PR guy for the managers he knows.

Enrique probably wants to make sure Chelsea hurry up and hire him, and so gets Balague to start rumours about Arsenal. The same thing with Fonseca, probably wants more from Everton and so gets Balague to start these rumours.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Paulo Fonseca needed, look at that jacket. Absolute style icon. Not to mention his hair.
Dbm2heBW4AI-jV7.jpg

On a serious note, having read up on him a little bit, I like the sound of him. His use of attacking midfielders is very interesting - particularly as we currently have Mkhitaryan and Özil (although I'm unsure if Özil is up to the necessary pressing job). I could see Ramsey or AMN in a Fred-esque role too.

It seems people are sleeping on this guy out here.

This guy is impressive, much like Favre with his level of planning detail.

I hope we give him a chance if we dont get Jardim. That and support him by giving him the ability to get in one or two key players.

Mods - Could we please add Paulo Fonseca? Thank you.

Last edited:

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
As confirmed by very reliable individuals, Allegri will high likely be the next manager.

Cannot wait, he's just what we need, a proper alpha male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom