• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

What about the outsider, Vieira? Got Arsenal written right through him, like a stick of rock.

lol no he doesnt

Legendary player but he didnt have the same loyalty to Arsenal as compared to a guy like Henry.

People forget that Vieria would be a ***** come the transfer window is his latter years, and now he is firmly in the Man City gravy train

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I like Jardim.
You do know he's only got one eye, right.
Leonardo-Jardim-685192.jpg

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I like Jardim. Sarri would be too big a risk for me after one good season at Napoli. and Emery I dont think much of. Even with Neymar and Mbappe, still failed in CL.

One good season? I've followed Napoli closely for years, Sarri has done well in all his 3 seasons. He inherited a very good squad tho, and has basically played the same 11 in 30+ games every season so they know each other very well. His recruitment is therefore a bit of a concern for me.

Emery has done well everywhere he's gone.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Jardim got fired from Olympiakos for shagging the owner's wife, that makes up for his lack of hair
Owners in Greece are nuts, while back some dude walked on the pitch with a gun.

So fair play if he shagged an owner's wife there.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Actually, Arsenal finished 10th and 12th in the Premier League Era. You're mistaking the Premier League Era for the Wenger Era. The Premier League will still be here. Wenger won't. He's spoiled you.

'Tis funny how Arsenal ultimately turned on the man who took them out of the Champions League places because they were given the expectation to finish in the Champions League places by that very same man. If the club hadn't been in the Champions League for 20 straight years then would it have been such a big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom