• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Allegri with Vieira as assistant would be the dream. Proper manager + planning for the future in one-go.

Would unite the fanbase completely and be a masterstroke from the board.

Arteta can stay in Manchester handing out bibs.
Makes sense. After reading that Vieira was coming back, I realised he’s one of the few ex players who speaks Italian I guess.

Stannis

Makes sense. After reading that Vieira was coming back, I realised he’s one of the few ex players who speaks Italian I guess.

I doubt Vieira would step down to an assistant role, even if it’s for a “galactico” manager, doesn’t make sense from the point of view of career progression

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wait what? I genuinely don't understand this logic at all.
Depended on the clubs drive & resources available. If we are genuinely going for the title Allegri is perfect.

If a long term project with lower aims & the same resources as now its a bad match.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif
This episode was hilarious but when you really think about what happened here. South Park is filth. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Awful post. You haven't actually advanced any argument for appointing a young manager other than it would be novel. Appointing a chimpanzee would be novel too; that doesn't mean it would be a good idea.

That I can change the entire meaning of your post by substituting two words is indicative of how devoid of reasoning it was:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This episode was hilarious but when you really think about what happened here. South Park is filth. :lol:

****ing hate the show. Remember when me and my friends were taking our first steps smoking weed and all they wanted was to watch this boring disgusting show instead of playing cod: zombies or skate 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom