• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Italian football:

57f9d871d414578b683454dd03ed28f5.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Torino makes the most sense, seeing as Giampaolo coached Torreira at Sampdoria and knows the player well and how to get the best out of him. Not sure Milan makes a lot of sense tbh, they have Bennacer and Kessie, I don't see where Torreira fits into that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Torino makes the most sense, seeing as Giampaolo coached Torreira at Sampdoria and knows the player well and how to get the best out of him. Not sure Milan makes a lot of sense tbh, they have Bennacer and Kessie, I don't see where Torreira fits into that.

Torreira is levels above that useless Kessie. Torreira and Bennacer would be a very good partnership and will tak Milan up a level.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Thought Torreira was good transfer based of his performance in Serie a sometimes players just not settle.

I agree, I was quite happy to get Torreira initially and don't think he is a bad player.

With all the reports of home sickness it really doesn't paint a very good picture of Sven's infamous 'thorough background checks' where he supposedly looks at their personality, family life etc.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Funnily enough, watching Allan at Everton reminded me of what Torreira could be if used properly. I can see why he would be on demand.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Out of him, Özil, Sokratis and Kolasinac I thought he’d be so easy to move but it’s taken much too long. Damn spaghetti munchers need to stop low-balling us.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wtf this just is getting silly

How many teams are gonna supposedly be in for him. If true though... :drool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We already know Atletico can only spend 25% of the cash they make from sales. Sign Partey for 50M euro's and they can't even afford Torreira unless its a loan with obligation to buy which nobody wants.

Torreira + 25M euro would make so much sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca staying guys get use to it i guess. We are not going to swap Laca who value 40m and Torreira 30M for Partey who value between 50-60M. don't be stupid.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
In theory swap deals should be preferable for Atletico considering they can only spend a fraction of what they bring in. Having said that they probably value Partey at €60-70m ignoring the clause so we’d still have to pay a sizeable fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom