• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Seems like it's a lot of posturing going on from Atleti.

Either include Partey somehow or sign Torreira permanently so we can activate the clause.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I think it's basically: a) Atléti doesn't want to lose Partey because he's a very good player. b) Atléti can't pay money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems like it's a lot of posturing going on from Atleti.

Either include Partey somehow or sign Torreira permanently so we can activate the clause.
yes they seem start their transfer deals. Arias going to Leverkusen for 12M and now they getting 10M from Morata i don't know if it's enough but La liga told clubs this summer they have to sell players before buying.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can’t see us getting Partey imo and I don’t think it’s about player sales. A few weeks back we made this bid if the Guardian is to be believed:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...for-thomas-partey-rejected-by-atletico-madrid

That was a €25m bid, we then sold Emi Martinez for €21m. So the funds are there, it’s whether we’re still keen on him at that price.

That’s why I was saying we’re probably looking at a cheaper alternative to Partey, not against it tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can’t see us getting Partey imo and I don’t think it’s about player sales. A few weeks back we made this bid if the Guardian is to be believed:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...for-thomas-partey-rejected-by-atletico-madrid

That was a €25m bid, we then sold Emi Martinez for €21m. So the funds are there, it’s whether we’re still keen on him at that price.

That’s why I was saying we’re probably looking at a cheaper alternative to Partey, not against it tbh.
the offer was guendouzi 25M for Partey. they told us they not interested in swaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom