• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Wtf? If they don't budge on Partey, why do we budge on Torreira. If they are also asking for loan only without obligation to buy, we should ask them to **** off and send him on loan to Torino instead.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wtf? If they don't budge on Partey, why do we budge on Torreira. If they are also asking for loan only without obligation to buy, we should ask them to **** off and send him on loan to Torino instead.

We want to get rid of Torreira and he wants to leave, Atletico don't want to get rid of Partey and we don't know what he thinks about it but doesn't seem as desperate as Torreira to leave.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
We want to get rid of Torreira and he wants to leave, Atletico don't want to get rid of Partey and we don't know what he thinks about it but doesn't seem as desperate as Torreira to leave.
Yeah I understand. But still got a feeling that they we are bending over with our pants down.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Someone was going to have to give eventually and we have the weaker hand here.

Hopefully it’s softened them somewhat.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Done his medical. I think it’s funny journos still insist it only happens if they get rid of Herrera or Lemar. He wouldn’t be doing this unless they were certain he’d be joining (the other two don’t look like leaving at the minute).

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Why does the club care what Torreira wants. I always feel we are a soft touch. Look what Raul did to Kos last year; he was probably promise a free transfer by someone in the past but we still got some fee for him in the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why does the club care what Torreira wants. I always feel we are a soft touch. Look what Raul did to Kos last year; he was probably promise a free transfer by someone in the past but we still got some fee for him in the end.
Because we weren't as desperate as last season

GDeep™

League is very weak
Atletico Madrid ****ing us over royally. Club has been shambles in the market since Raul left.
You’re another clown. Raul totally messed up our summer last year. He overpaid for Torreira too. But you love Raul because he pissed money up the wall.

Very simple aren’t you?

billyf

Good luck Torreira!!

He never liked it at Arsenal, I hope Atletico's football suit him better so that we receive an offer from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom