• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Apart from all this racist talk I do believe there’s a decent player in him, albeit a very limited one. Just needs to take a step down a become a starter at the base of a midfield somewhere.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Just don't think he's as good as we thought he was.

When he joined I heard what a great passer of the ball he is, but he's not shown that at all. Seems a very limited and injury prone player. Need to cut our losses and move on.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I agree we need to cut our losses and move on, but I think Torreira would be the best option alongside Partey and ESR if he were at the club currently. In a cohesive midfield where he can defend and close tight spaces (the space between our lines has been way too big for him to cover that ground until recently) he would allow Partey to function as a B2B and ESR as a creative 8. Xhaka doesn't have the defensive acumen or legs to do that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Just don't think he's as good as we thought he was.

When he joined I heard what a great passer of the ball he is, but he's not shown that at all. Seems a very limited and injury prone player. Need to cut our losses and move on.

You could tell he was always rubbish, just got hyped cos he was new. A 5ft 50kg midfielder in the PL? Leave it out.

Love the way I mixed imperial and metric there proper British!

tcahill

Shame he never settled, was putting in quality performances for a large part of his first season.

Time to sell unfortunately, no place at Arsenal for players not fully committed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Sevilla is team do spend money Monchi love buying players so i hope it's not poverty loan offer even if in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom