• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTheLegend

I’d keep him for squad depth, i thought he played very well when he first signed. Would be interesting to see him have a run of games next to the quality of a Partey under the guidance of Arteta.

Xhaka, Partey, Torreira, Auroar, Wilock and ESR would be a great midfield squad

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’d keep him for squad depth, i thought he played very well when he first signed. Would be interesting to see him have a run of games next to the quality of a Partey under the guidance of Arteta.

Xhaka, Partey, Torreira, Auroar, Wilock and ESR would be a great midfield squad
Lad can’t pass the ball five yards. We don’t need such a limited player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hard to tell what his actual level is.

He was very good for most of last season, but was that just a purple patch...but he has been poor for most of this season, but is that because he clearly wants to leave.

Hope we get some good money for him.

Kav

Established Member
Spot on, feel violently ill just thinking about him being at the club. One of the worst "footballers" I've ever watched at this once great football club.
Did you see Squillaci or frimpong or debuchy, Andre santos or yaya freaking sanogo?

torreira is quality compared to them. He’s just not settled in at Arsenal/ London. Not every transfer will work out. Some for other reasons than football. I dare say he’s been no worse than Xhaka.

DennisTheLegend

Lad can’t pass the ball five yards. We don’t need such a limited player.

i don’t agree,
Did you see Squillaci or frimpong or debuchy, Andre santos or yaya freaking sanogo?

torreira is quality compared to them. He’s just not settled in at Arsenal/ London. Not every transfer will work out. Some for other reasons than football. I dare say he’s been no worse than Xhaka.

Great point, no worse than any of our other midfielders. We had zero tactics for the last 18 months and now under Arteta many players seem to be improving. I’d give him one more season, we will need squad depth with Europa qualification.

Reactions: Kav

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Very limited player. I reckon in a normal market we'd get 20million for him, but I can't see a club committing a fee towards him this window. I think it will likley be a loan with obligation/option to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom