• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Hard to tell what his actual level is.

He was very good for most of last season, but was that just a purple patch...but he has been poor for most of this season, but is that because he clearly wants to leave.

Hope we get some good money for him.

He was poor for most of last season lol don’t you remember people moaning at Emery cos he couldn’t play further forward? He had a few decent games that got hyped cos he was new but he’s been poor for like 90% of his time here.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

He was poor for most of last season lol don’t you remember people moaning at Emery cos he couldn’t play further forward? He had a few decent games that got hyped cos he was new but he’s been poor for like 90% of his time here.
After I’ve seen you publicly (and bizarrely) back Holding, your dumping of Arsenal players no longer hits the same :lol:

Id like to see Toreira head out though. Hasn’t worked out, nobodies fault but his own.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This forum is weird, we finished 8th and had the worst season in 30 years but all our players are really good according to the fans.

Emery used Torreira, a tackling, hard working DM as a number 10 for 3 quarters of the season and you give players like him stick for stupid decisions like that?

Honestly there's no reasoning with some people, Torreira hasn't been bad in an Arsenal shirt, hes simply just a limited footballer.

I'm starting to think you have little to no football knowledge, all you seem to see are elite footballers or terrible footballers. There's no in-between. Its very odd.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Emery used Torreira, a tackling, hard working DM as a number 10 for 3 quarters of the season and you give players like him stick for stupid decisions like that?

Honestly there's no reasoning with some people, Torreira hasn't been bad in an Arsenal shirt, hes simply just a limited footballer.

I'm starting to think you have little to no football knowledge, all you seem to see are elite footballers or terrible footballers. There's no in-between. Its very odd.

For the level we are trying to get to, he is ****, as are most of our players. Obviously in the grand scheme of things he's a top class footballer, anyone that plays in the PL is.

BigPoppaPump

After I’ve seen you publicly (and bizarrely) back Holding, your dumping of Arsenal players no longer hits the same :lol:

Id like to see Toreira head out though. Hasn’t worked out, nobodies fault but his own.

Nothing wrong with Holding, sheep just follow whoever it’s popular to hate. Fans can rarely think for themselves I noticed.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Nothing wrong with Holding, sheep just follow whoever it’s popular to hate. Fans can rarely think for themselves I noticed.
Whilst I know this better than most considering the arguments I’ve had on here over the years, Holding still an odd one - but footy is more subjective than people care to admit I guess.

BigPoppaPump

Whilst I know this better than most considering the arguments I’ve had on here over the years, Holding still an odd one - but footy is more subjective than people care to admit I guess.

Yeah but you rate Lacazette so what do you know? Don’t quote me again in your life with that tone.

DennisTheLegend

This forum is weird, we finished 8th and had the worst season in 30 years but all our players are really good according to the fans.

But we still managed to win a cup - Couldn’t care less that we finished 8th. It was a f up season with us in the relegation form when Emery left. Arteta has stabilised the team, we finally have some tactics and are tougher to beat. We cannot sell our entire squad and replace them in one window. Our fans need to be patient - If we pull off Gabriel and Partey and resign Auba then it should be considered a very good window.

The amount of money we’ve laid out in the last 3 seasons doesn’t suggest that our board are to blame, we’ve spent some big money. Unfortunately not all transfers work out, look how many duds UTD have bought for big money, we’ve actually done pretty well.

- Auba £62m
- Laca £56m
- Pepe £72
- Torreira £28m
- Saliba £27m
- Tierney £23m

I would say fans need to chill out a bit and see what Arteta can do in a full season.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah but you rate Lacazette so what do you know? Don’t quote me again in your life with that tone.
Lacazette? he’s alright, not the jabroni you and some of the others try to make him out to be though.
Could care less about most of this squad if I’m honest I’m from a superior era. I just think a lot of opinions are rubbish.

You love it when I quote you in any tone.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
For the level we are trying to get to, he is ****, as are most of our players. Obviously in the grand scheme of things he's a top class footballer, anyone that plays in the PL is.

For the level we are at he is not. For the level Emery wanted he wasnt either. We want CL and PL titles so yeah he obvs isnt good enough for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom