• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Everton (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Clearly Rice was our MOTM.

Last season against Everton, Onana physically bullied, dominated and totally outclassed Partey (it was embarrassing to watch).

This time Rice showed that he is levels above the likes Onana and Doucoure by bossing them. Made it look so simple and effortless to.

Saliba and White also very good.

These 3 have been our best players this early part of the season so far.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Really no one was outstanding imo.

Trossard who scored the game winner also wasn't great otherwise. But stunning goal. So will just go with him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I can’t figure out who to give it to 😂

Might miss this poll tbh

Gianluigi Raya…?

200w.gif

Edit: A man picked Ødegaard in the poll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dino bravo

Obviously Rice.

Those units in the Everton midfield dominated last season, today Dec laughed in their faces, and he was basically on his own in there.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I was going to abstain from voting as that match was a bore, but it obviously Trossard, I believe he got motm irl as well.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I voted for Trossard as his goal was the difference. Good pist match interview and voted Player of the match too.

TopGunner81

Trossard was awful apart from the goal and the run he made through the middle at one point, first touch was all over the place!
Not voting this week as I don’t think anyone was great! Raya had a solid game without having much to do, Rice was tidy apart from one misplaced place that could have been a problem. Teams not playing great football at the moment but we got the points. Hopefully next week we get some motm worthy performances because we’re gonna need them

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Trossard gets my vote for that beautiful first time, game-winning strike. But there’s no doubt in my mind Rive was right there too. I only recall one mistake from him on a bad giveaway after which he rushed back to defend well. But Leo wins by a nose.

dino bravo

Trossard was awful apart from the goal and the run he made through the middle at one point, first touch was all over the place!
Not voting this week as I don’t think anyone was great! Raya had a solid game without having much to do, Rice was tidy apart from one misplaced place that could have been a problem. Teams not playing great football at the moment but we got the points. Hopefully next week we get some motm worthy performances because we’re gonna need them
I love Trossard, always rated him at Brighton too, but I agree with the above, fantastic goal aside I thought he was poor.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

How does Rice get your vote for this game? You lot are agenda driven deluxe.

No one had a really good game but Zinchenko our biggest creative player this game and made us tick. Trossard lively and had the goal to win it.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
How does Rice get your vote for this game? You lot are agenda driven deluxe.

No one had a really good game but Zinchenko our biggest creative player this game and made us tick. Trossard lively and had the goal to win it.

Honestly it was one of those games where you can’t read too much into the motm votes - on an individual level no one impressed really but as a team we gnawed off what we needed to.

Having had the night to think about it, if I were to seriously vote I’d probably give it to Vieira, largely because he’s proving me wrong and I love it. His movement yesterday was quite good, he dropped deep, pulled wide and came central and all at the right times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom