• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Everton (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Zinchenko and Trossard would be contenders but has to be Rice again for me. He's been such a seamless fit in the team.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I voted for Saliba just to acknowledge how his regular great games are now a norm. The same goes with White, Gabriel (if he didn't fumble near the end), and now looks like Rice is next.

Topside

Rice ran the show, early in the game sharp interceptions and now moving the ball quicker, crisper passes.

He looks like he has been with us for over a season, not 5 league games how we controlled the game and gave Everton's CM no joy large part down to Rice.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Think Zinchenko was very good in the final third to, but can understand why people voted for Rice.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Where can I find individual player statistics for a game? I saw that 6 people voted for Zinchenko as motm so I wanted some stats to check my eyes hadn’t been deceived by an unknown bias. I even saw a match report describing him as outstanding.

It did feel like he could have been the match turner for us with a few of his passes but I thought he was giving the ball away with uncharacteristic poor passes more often than usual.

Legend14

Established Member
How does Rice get your vote for this game? You lot are agenda driven deluxe.

No one had a really good game but Zinchenko our biggest creative player this game and made us tick. Trossard lively and had the goal to win it.
Who do you think glued it all together? Rice was involved in supporting the attack and in the defense. Large responsibility that was critical to the victory.

Zinny played well and is underrated. Trossard did what he does, win matches.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Where can I find individual player statistics for a game? I saw that 6 people voted for Zinchenko as motm so I wanted some stats to check my eyes hadn’t been deceived by an unknown bias. I even saw a match report describing him as outstanding.

It did feel like he could have been the match turner for us with a few of his passes but I thought he was giving the ball away with uncharacteristic poor passes more often than usual.

I thought Zinny had an absolute mare of a first half but was very good in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom