• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Manchester City (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Closest to being poor were Raya and Trossard, thought everyone else did well, especially collectively. Granted that we didn’t look incisive until Martinelli came on…

I'm probably being harsh but that was a terrible game of football that I could not have watched had I not had the personal stake of being an Arsenal fan.

I'm sure it was a case of both teams not having their first choice available and both teams cancelling each other out. City are not the same threat without Rodri. Or KDB actually, which wasn't a big deal before when they had Gundo.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
How is Rice taking this over Saliba and Gabriel?

Both dominated the game defensively for us especially in the first half when we were playing like pu**ies

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't let @A_G see this.

That woke individual will be wanting to give all 11 players the MOTM every match so no-one's feeling are hurt!

56092873-10676057-image-a-52_1648812828671.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Rice was immense, as were Magalhães, Saliba & Martinelli.

It's so refreshing to have a muktitude of big game players after suffering the incompetence of craven bottlers for what feels like eons.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Special mention to Saliba White Gabriel and Martinelli they all had 7 out 10 performance. But imo for 90 min rice saved us from conceding early and also done his usual thing in midfield

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Agent Nathan, who else. Without him the snoozefest remains a snoozefest.

On our side I'd say Rice, and I agree it's not close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom