• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MAN UTD fans discussion after todays game.

alibey

I just sign up on their forum to see what they are thinking, and I've found this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tell you what.... if we keep playing like this we´re not going to qualify for Champions cup at the end of the season..... now we are loosing against bloody Arsenal on Charity field... even without viera.... honestly... i don´t know what are fergie big plans... but i don´t see winning in them... i´m trully sorry to say this since i´m Man U biggest fan...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a stitch in time saves nine,is what once my grand-dad told me.It is better we start avoiding loosing before it hovers around our neck.This year is going to be toughest than years before.Arsène Wenger's strategy is working,compares to the record SAF.Arsenal is coming from nowhere to somewhere.We need to be truthful that he(Arsène)is making wonders.Up to MU

Very nice heh, especialy this part about Arsène Wenger as a wondermaker.

kronik

Where did you get these from? I wouldnt mind looking on a few Man Utd sites to see what there fans have to say.

alibey

kronik said:
Where did you get these from? I wouldnt mind looking on a few Man Utd sites to see what there fans have to say.

I've found this on their main forum at manutd.com/messageboard

met loads of them after game

all said we deserved win......they really worried about
getting league back.......they cant see how

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I'm not surprised, I mean neither side was at full strength, but they were awful.

Or were we just really good? :D

Mark

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
I'm not surprised, I mean neither side was at full strength, but they were awful.

Or were we just really good? :D

The latter, without a doubt. :)

DOls

Yes, the future looks bright with our youngsters. I was very impressed by their skills and determination - really high quality!
On the other hand I couldn't believe it was a Man U team!
They were "pure" ****! :lol:

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I had a look at redissue today and I thought it was quite amusing that there were was a thread called "too many fabregas threads"... :)

alibey

Here's one more post from their messageboard. Look at this:

Brian Nguyen

I really hated Arsenal and Arsène Wenger. But i have to admitted that they are playing great football as our glory United did in the 90's. Sharpe, Giggs, Cantona and Kanchelski. When they get the ball. They play as fast as possible to the goal with Reyes, Pennant and Henry. This type of football is really difficult. But Wenger has bought really quick player, who are really good with the ball, can run from the defend and have very good technique. I don't like Wenger. But i respect this man. The same football philosophy as me.

--------------------
I apreciate that.

Mark

Established Member
Those mancs are surprisingly honest. It is nice to see that they're starting to wake up. :)

VaVaVoom

Not wishing to put a dampner on things, but I remember thinking a very similar thing after the 98/99 Charity Shield, when we destroyed them 3-0 and proclaiming Stam as a donkey.... and we all know what happened that season.

Mark

Established Member
VaVaVoom said:
Not wishing to put a dampner on things, but I remember thinking a very similar thing after the 98/99 Charity Shield, when we destroyed them 3-0 and proclaiming Stam as a donkey.... and we all know what happened that season.

Of course it is far too early to tell what might happen this season. This won't tell us anything really. Man Utd will still be very strong, but let's just enjoy the day because beating the mancs, whatever the circumstances feels damn good.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
These mancs are starting to finally understand what we've been saying all along. We are better han them. The finally woke up and smelt the coffee. or was is smelt the flowers. Anyways they finally smelt something and it sure as hell wasn't victory.

juz7_pi12es

Quote01: Louis and Wes both out of Wednesday

**** sake

A few more and you could make a whole team of those missing through injury and suspension, ****ing joke. When are we going to get a bit of luck?!!!!!

Quote02:We were out 8 players.

Arse were out 3.

Our backups started the game. Our reserve players fininshed it against Arsenal's backups.

We all know we've got a tough couple of months ahead of us. Rubbing our faces in it doesn't change that.

:roll:
uutf!

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom