• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MAN UTD fans discussion after todays game.

Ladygooner

And it's about time the "jinx" was broken.

This year please! - we will also have something to prove about winning back to back titles.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This really isn't a jinx. If the teams always fielded full squads surely the better team would have won. In the past the team who loses and goes onto win the Prem field a reserve side and the other team wants their to win more. Ie Chelsea vs Man U a while back or even us vs Man U a few seasons back I think it was 99/2000. They were the big team then and we wanted to show that we were better than them.

nnaife

Ignore the prattlings of this weak minded United fan I actually think Fergie knows exactly what he's doing and Man Utd will defintely be up there challanging for the title,
The match on sunday wasn't anywhere near a full strength united team Gabbi Heinze is going to be a very strong player for them, Rio will return to majorly solidify their defence, Christiano Ronaldo will return as will their strikers and they will be formidable opponents.

Carlos Queiroz is an excellent coach along side fergie and Rooney could be blostering their ranks in January or maybe even sooner.
Don't forget dodgy russian billionarie aside United are the most wealthy sporting franchise in the world and will spend if required.

My bro is a united fan so i get a complete run down on all their playing assets and its very impressive indeed, so don't let the charity shield match cloud your vision, they are still the team to beat.

But it does feel good to beat United in any match.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Precisely my thoughts. Not only as champions, but as the team with the most quality.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom