• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manor Solomon

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
i haven't watch him but only 1 game against inter in CL he outplayed them but other than that i don't know we need someone better than Willian to put competition for Saka and Pepe tho.

He's a left or right winger? TBH I know little about him and would want him to do well if he joined, but just seems underwhelming as we've been linked to him for some time now and no other clubs have come in for him.

Goonger

He's a left or right winger? TBH I know little about him and would want him to do well if he joined, but just seems underwhelming as we've been linked to him for some time now and no other clubs have come in for him.

Can play both sides. The little I've seen seems similar in style to Neto of Wolves.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
not top demands but if we get rid of Willian we could do with some depth. Saka Pepe Martinelli and Willian the current wingers ESR can be used there if needed.

Unless the wingers name is Zaha, I am genuinely not interested in a wide player. We have the 2 young stars, plus Pepe and ESR able to play there.

That said, if a new winger means we never see Auba shifted out there again can get behind this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chris Wheatley is the fkhanage of journalists.

0DzhW.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure why we'd need this guy. But nothing surprises me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This guy, Neves, Oana etc, looks a decent window on paper. Would break us into the top 6, nothing more though.

None of these signings are top quality or game changers. Good age, good experiences, massive room for improvement, help us build a nice team etc, though.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This guy, Neves, Oana etc, looks a decent window on paper. Would break us into the top 6, nothing more though.

None of these signings are top quality or game changers. Good age, good experiences, massive room for improvement, help us build a nice team etc, though.
We need to get back into the Europa League if we want to compete with the likes of Olympiacos and Dinamo Zagreb again.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom