• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
How can 1 not be excited when you see Saka, ESR and Ødegaard in the line up?

Get us elite defenders and Partey fit, we will dominate the league

IstraBalagina

How can 1 not be excited when you see Saka, ESR and Ødegaard in the line up?

Get us elite defenders and Partey fit, we will dominate the league
You forgot

Coach Arsenal GIF by MolaTV

blrgooner

Established Member
God I missed this guy. Someone with composure to receive and slow the game down and keep possession in the middle of the pitch against the press. So necessary for the way we want to play.
Agree with this. This is pretty much his game even when we are not playing well and I think this is very important. Don`t even think he is anywhere close to his best as yet though. Didn`t have a great first 30-40 mins.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I grew up in Dorking so that doesn't surprise me :lol:

Fun fact. Many years ago my sister used to sow all the badges onto Dorking Park Rangers shirts! 😍
Dorking is a nice spot tbf, get out for walks around Box Hill and Westhumble quite a lot

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Our away fans sounded like they were superb last night. If Ødegaard keeps on delivering assists like he did for Saka last night they will be singing his name loudly in no time at all.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Don't think anyone else in the squad right now, can play passes like this...

...very Özil-esque.

He's not as all action as ESR, but will bring more control to our attacks.
Ødegaard is by far the player with the best vision in our team. Huge potential and I like what he brings to the team.

Not correct to say no one could play a pass like that in the squad though. Can you dig up the video for Auba's first goal against City in the fa Cup? Not sure if it's just me but that looked almost identical.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ødegaard is by far the player with the best vision in our team. Huge potential and I like what he brings to the team.

Not correct to say no one could play a pass like that in the squad though. Can you dig up the video for Auba's first goal against City in the fa Cup? Not sure if it's just me but that looked almost identical.

The macho man already called me out on that.

I mainly meant he's probably the only real consistently good passer we have, especially in those attacking midfield positions.

Don't trust Pepe, ESR or even Saka,to pull out those type of passes, as much as I would Martin.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The macho man already called me out on that.

I mainly meant he's probably the only real consistently good passer we have, especially in those attacking midfield positions.

Don't trust Pepe, ESR or even Saka,to pull out those type of passes, as much as I would Martin.
Yeah he is the best passer. No argument there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom