• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wish pepe found some Form in 2nd half of season because our Frontline with Martin joining is exciting on paper you got Saka ESR Martin Martinelli and you got Auba laca Pepe.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Look at that ice gem haircut straight out of 2016.

Glad to see the Spanish speaking world stays five years behind fashion trends.

Terrible trims tbf even your boy Haaland was having a mare.

Ehp8KtPUwAEKUbc.jpg

He needs to go back to this standard trim...

960x0.jpg

6gunner

He is as talented as they come and has an awesome left foot. I think he and ESR on the field together can take our attacking play to another level. He can play at an attacking mid and either wing, but I think his best place in our lineup would be in Xhaka's place as a left sided midfielder. We could even move Partey more central as a traditional 6 and have this guy advanced on the left and ESR advanced on the right. Would be a pretty dynamic midfield.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Actually having technical players that can act in tight spaces within multiple positions again, feels quite nice to be honest.

Last time was probably with Alexis and Santi in the team.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He is as talented as they come and has an awesome left foot. I think he and ESR on the field together can take our attacking play to another level. He can play at an attacking mid and either wing, but I think his best place in our lineup would be in Xhaka's place as a left sided midfielder. We could even move Partey more central as a traditional 6 and have this guy advanced on the left and ESR advanced on the right. Would be a pretty dynamic midfield.
Wouldn't mind them in inverted roles. Basically cutting in from the sides to feed runners coming inside or wide.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm seeing Sp**s fans laughing at us getting another loan from RM. Erm... Bale..?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom