• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Haaland looks like how I envision Manberg to look like. Specially that grin when he sees children.
maxresdefault.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What's this from Ballbag? Saying Madrid blocked the Sociedad move so that the could play the Madrid style :lol:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Sounds like a lot of excuses to me tbh.

You think? Between these facts and above all the injuries, seems pretty logical to me...6 months have passed since he was dominating the 2nd best league in the world, doing this: (and he's what, 22?)

Literally just finished an article on why Arsenal should sign Ødegaard. I take a look at his pass creation stats in a more in depth way. His data from 19/20 season is highly impressive. Check it out: https://btlanalysis.wordpress.com/2021/01/22/why-arsenal-should-sign-the-genius-martin-Ødegaard/

Get him healthy and he's a top player.

(looks like the link from betweenthelines doesn't work, here it is:

https://btlanalysis.wordpress.com/2...artin-Ødegaard/amp/?__twitter_impression=true)

I'm really disappointed in Pepe but the constant celebration of our players failing is doing my nut in.

Yeah, I got verbally abused for being right about Pepe not being that good and even mods asking me to be wrong about Pepe and say he is best otherwise I would get banned but even with all things going against me I have never once given up on the hope of Pepe proving me wrong. Always support him as well as I can!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is as talented as they come and has an awesome left foot. I think he and ESR on the field together can take our attacking play to another level. He can play at an attacking mid and either wing, but I think his best place in our lineup would be in Xhaka's place as a left sided midfielder. We could even move Partey more central as a traditional 6 and have this guy advanced on the left and ESR advanced on the right. Would be a pretty dynamic midfield.

Statistically he wins the ball a lot in the opposing half so you would think he would be able to play deeper. ESR is very intelligent also. If Ødegaard did play deeper, but then went forward, ESR would fill in. I have seen him do it repeatedly for Xhaka. He has an understanding of space with and without the ball.

It's interesting to see how Ødegaard fairs and how he feels. If he has a storming second half to the season and really establishes himself, would he want a permanent move? Who knows. I would like to see him play with ESR and Saka, rather than in place of.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Yeah, I got verbally abused for being right about Pepe not being that good and even mods asking me to be wrong about Pepe and say he is best otherwise I would get banned but even with all things going against me I have never once given up on the hope of Pepe proving me wrong. Always support him as well as I can!
:rolleyes:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bar having to take it occasionally from Kia, my boy Edu is doing some top business...Martinelli, Partey, Gabriel and now Ødegaard, top business.

Even Ryan...after Runarrson turned out to be a bust, there was no trying to make it work...just signed a new keeper the next window and will no doubt be booting him out of the club soon.

Maybe one day our fans can learn to respect our former Invincible and the amazing job he is doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom