• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Match Ratings - Arsenal v Chelsea

jay-d

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
outlaw_member said:
Fabianski reminds me of Lehmann, when the German first arrived. The latter made similar mistakes against Kiev and Chelsea amongst others, but eventually learned to channel his aggression better. I have little doubt that Fabianski can do the same.

I actually had them thoughts running through my mind as Drogba was celebrating (a few other thoughts too).

I really do think he is going to be one of the worlds best goalkeepers, in the next season or two. In the mean time I'm more than happy with Almunia.

Ricky please stop exagerating. One of the Worlds best !!! Come on man.

ricky1985

Established Member
jay-d said:
ricky1985 said:
outlaw_member said:
Fabianski reminds me of Lehmann, when the German first arrived. The latter made similar mistakes against Kiev and Chelsea amongst others, but eventually learned to channel his aggression better. I have little doubt that Fabianski can do the same.

I actually had them thoughts running through my mind as Drogba was celebrating (a few other thoughts too).

I really do think he is going to be one of the worlds best goalkeepers, in the next season or two. In the mean time I'm more than happy with Almunia.

Ricky please stop exagerating. One of the Worlds best !!! Come on man.

He's seriously talented, a couple of mistakes doesn't change that.

ibby

Established Member
Seriously Ricky, apart from them very arbitrary YouTube clips, he hasn't shown me anything of such magnitude.

Lukazan

Established Member
Fabianski 2
Eboue 4
Touré 6
Silvestre 5
Gibbs 7
Cesc 5
Diaby 3
Denilson 3
RVP 5
Theo 7
Ade 5

Wenger 0

ricky1985

Established Member
ibby said:
Seriously Ricky, apart from them very arbitrary YouTube clips, he hasn't shown me anything of such magnitude.

He looks like he's oozing talent to me. Very brave (can't underestimate the importance of that), very agile, with great reflexes, he's already made some great saves, very proactive, which is a neccessity in our team.

I think his poor performance is solely down to nerves, which is understandable, especially yesterday. For me at least, his talent isn't in question.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
ricky1985 said:
Ah, now I understand Ricky. I'll tread more carefully in future. :wink:

Lord Dula

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
ricky1985 said:

Ricky also believes that we have potentially the best corner flags in the world, the best toilet facilities in the world, and quite possibly the best tannoy system in the world.

But don't pull 'im up on it though - goes mental he does.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DOUBLE-YOU said:
Fabianski- 4 - Poor all game. Littered with bad decisions.
Eboue - 5 - At fault for 1st goal. Broke well but rarely found a red shirt
Touré - 6 - OK
Silvestre - 6 - He had a good game untill drogba bullied him for the goal
Gibbs - 7 - Played surprisingly well. He had no fear
Walcott - 7 - Our best player. Chelsea were scared of him. Rarely have i seen a player give Cole such a hard time.
Denilson - 5 - Poor. Dwealt too muc
Cesc -5 - Poor. Tried too many long passes
Diaby - 5 - Poor. Got caught on the ball too many times.
RvP - 6 - When he got the ball he was tidy, but wasn't in the game enough
Adebayor - 5 - He was isolated all game, but he never done enogh to retain the ball when it was hit in his direction.

I agree with this one,

except
Denilson - 1 Trying to outmuscle Ballack and Drogba, drbble in front of the back 2 with 3 Chelscum player around, push the ref, ball watching, and let Fat Frank have all the space he needs

A true Genius!

Wenger - ****

ricky1985

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
AnthonyG said:
ricky1985 said:

Ricky also believes that we have potentially the best corner flags in the world, the best toilet facilities in the world, and quite possibly the best tannoy system in the world.

But don't pull 'im up on it though - goes mental he does.

:lol:

If the corner flags have an Arsenal crest on them, then they are definitely the best corner flags in the world.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Ratings threads = spleen-venting or peacock-preening boots.

We should just do a big one and sticky it.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom