• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Match ratings Arsenal v Dortmund 2-1

ricky1985

Established Member
I thought Ramsey was outstanding from about the 20th minute on against Dortmund. Some of his footwork and close control when escaping their pressing was out of this world. His vision to spot a way of putting someone through into space is as good as anything in this League in my opinion. I just think people haven't realised it yet.

And he looks like he's getting stronger, quicker, more balanced and agile, with every passing game.

CandysRoom

Established Member
There was one moment last night where he mis-controlled and two Dortmund players were on him in a flash. It looked for all the world thet he'd concede posession as he has in the past, but he used some out of this world skill and was away.

He always had the skill, but his reactions and balance are sharpening up nicely. If he remains injury free, he'll be a hell of a force by seasons end.

Floating

Established Member
Ramsey has played a few beautiful balls to Theo in the past few weeks — looks like they're developing a great understanding.

Ramsey > Theo > Van Persie (goal).

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom