• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

One day I fear he will snap and punch a female reporter. He always get super annoyed by them. Doubt it will be the first time he done it either

One of them was probably noshing on a toblerone bar & he was annoyed the offer to share wasn't extended.

A fat, hangry man who just got told his team are pants is a powder keg waiting to ignite.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This for me will be Ange’s big test next season, how he looks to vary Sp**s’ game to make them better defensively and maintain their strength offensively.

Ange is a smart coach, and knows that variety and unpredictability in one’s game is important, as he sees at Arsenal, City and Liverpool. They have to follow suit if they want to be successful. I back him to do that, but let’s see how far he’s willing to change his Angeball for this.

Ange fans getting a reality check as well. Thinking that Angeball is some all conquering new football style in the game that will take over the Premier League. Complete nonsense, there is nothing unique about any aspect of his football. You can trace aspects of Sp**s’ game in other teams in the PL alone.

Him being successful entails the following:

1. All of Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Pool & United remainjng static duting the summer.

2. Exceptional recruitment from Sp**s.

3. Last, but certainly not least, luck the likes of which Fergie himself couldn't conjure, no matter how many Faustian deals he struck.

Too much to expect from, what is essentially, a wee club that owes its relevance to the geography shared with an illustrious neighbor.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think Ange will succeed at PL if he don't improve the defense keep playing entertaining football with defenders that can't defend and midfield can't do much defensively. He doesn't seem a guy who will change too

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

‘Postecoglou will show them why Sp**s have the better starting XI’

What in PowerPoint? Weird that we are pulling away from them like a steam train then isn’t it?
If Tottenham have the better starting XI, then Postecoglou is actually showing he is a bad manager, because they are 11 points behind and have 29 worse goal difference. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think Ange will succeed at PL if he don't improve the defense keep playing entertaining football with defenders that can't defend and midfield can't do much defensively. He doesn't seem a guy who will change too

He won't succeed in the Prem because he's managing Sp**s, doesn't matter how much he improves as a manager to be honest :lol:

Why did I know as soon as I read this.

One day I fear he will snap and punch a female reporter. He always get super annoyed by them. Doubt it will be the first time he done it either

That I would also see GDeep going all in defending Ange?

He’s right though, what’s he supposed to say? They ask some dumb questions.

drippin

Alasdair Gold, their "Ornstein". Golden jinxer. Tottenham don't need any jinxing though. They are capable of the unthinkable.

Just a little quirk was needed for Tottenham to be in the title fight.
All of that means that if Postecoglou's men are able to come away with maximum points from the matches against Fulham and Luton then they would sit just five points behind leaders Arsenal the next day. That day the Gunners travel to City and Liverpool host Brighton. The same also applies to Villa who could put themselves just three points off the top of the table if they can win at West Ham and at home against Wolves in their next two fixtures.

It is certainly not a given that Tottenham will triumph in both upcoming matches but if they can do so, then they still have to face City, Arsenal and Liverpool in their remaining fixtures and will certainly be able to have their say on the title race, regardless of whether they remain in it or not.

I'm dying. What a club. :lol:

drippin

Kill the game when you haven't even led the game, how does that work? :lol:

They killed the game alright.

Tottenham fans do deserve this, it's in their genes, mate.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

‘Postecoglou will show them why Sp**s have the better starting XI’

What in PowerPoint? Weird that we are pulling away from them like a steam train then isn’t it?

Are you saying that people working at Sp**s are literate?

That's a very dangerous assumption, brother.

drippin

This is the guy Havertz played with. 💀

And people wonder why not much end-product.

Mohamed7

The people I feel sorry for are the random South Koreans that now support Sp**s because of Son, people who absolutely never knew what a Tottenham Hotspur even was before 2016.

The pain Son has forced these people to endure, is why I genuinely feel he should be convicted of being a war criminal.

Skipped national duty by a loop hole, can't even beat Qatar and Jordan and win a freakin Asian Cup for them and now forcing his country to support the most loser club football team of all time.

Absolute SCUMBAG.
This is by far one of the best posts I have read on the forum.

🤣😅😂

drippin

Sinking into the depths of Sp**s hell. :lol:

@Riou this is what you were talking about in that post.

Son - making women suffer.

From the comments: "Legend says the old man is actually 30 something years old but has aged since supporting totnum." :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom