• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This Terry guy seems quite objective as an United fan, defends Arsenal against media and fan sillyness, and laughs at Tottenham fans. Expressions was on fire.

Fabregasm

Other than Son, no one gets into our line up. Only Maddison and Richarlison make the bench.

Not sure if I would choose Son over Gabi, Jesus or Havert.

His finishing might be better but he is absolutely useless when off the ball, offers no threat to the opposition defence and awful in pressing. Whenever teams parked the bus he is pretty much useless. Sp**s fan most often blamed him when they lose

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Just watched the highlights of their game vs Fulham and my goodness they just give teams so much space it's incredible. I know NLDs are usually tight, nervy affairs but if they give us the space they've been affording other teams we are going to put 3/4 past them.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Just watched the highlights of their game vs Fulham and my goodness they just give teams so much space it's incredible. I know NLDs are usually tight, nervy affairs but if they give us the space they've been affording other teams we are going to put 3/4 past them.

4 is a conservative estimate.

If Postecoglu remains obstinate & allows his team to play naive football, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we hit them for 7.

Let's play Aubamawang

It's just overall "I don't care" objectivity. They have Kulusevski who was very good last season, and Johnson has okay end-product too and was expensive. It's not about just one player kind of, the last one.

The minimum is 5-2 for Arsenal. That's my point.
Johnson is terrible. Most Forest fans weren't sad to see him leave. They definitely got mugged at that price.

drippin

Johnson is terrible. Most Forest fans weren't sad to see him leave. They definitely got mugged at that price.
Not sure if you read the conversation, but I left the last spot even as I gave them some slack and tried to be very objective. Of course as an Arsenal fan I would choose Martinelli.

But if you look at their end-product from this season, Johnson has a point per 152 minutes in EPL. While Martinelli has a point per 177 minutes. They are the same age.

Martinelli was better last season, but it's Johnson's first season at Tottenham.

My point was that even if being very objective, Arsenal wins 5-2 on the clear choices at minimum.

Let's play Aubamawang

Not sure if you read the conversation, but I left the last spot even as I gave them some slack and tried to be very objective. Of course as an Arsenal fan I would choose Martinelli.

But if you look at their end-product from this season, Johnson has a point per 152 minutes in EPL. While Martinelli has a point per 177 minutes. They are the same age.

Martinelli was better last season, but it's Johnson's first season at Tottenham.

My point was that even if being very objective, Arsenal wins 5-2 on the clear choices at minimum.
Sorry it wasn't a dig at you, just thought I'd mention he's not the world beater their fans think he is.

drippin

Sorry it wasn't a dig at you, just thought I'd mention he's not the world beater their fans think he is.
Yeah, no problem. Martinelli's last season was huge, and this season I think he has been hindered a bit by the injuries. So he keeps the width more, and Arsenal attacks more from the right. So absolutely he is the better player.

Johnson shouldn't be underestimated though. His end-product this season actually surprised me. A point per 152 minutes is quite good from a player of his age in his first season at a new club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All those teams in those consecutive scoring games post also won the league, except Sp**s.

I say it all the time but it's genuinely hilarious how Tottenham always get in these record things as the only team not to win trophies, and their fans are happy with it for some reason... really are Cu3ks FC!

Also 55 games is a joke, prime Wengerball was something different 🔥

drippin

All those teams in those consecutive scoring games post also won the league, except Sp**s.

I say it all the time but it's genuinely hilarious how Tottenham always get in these record things as the only team not to win trophies, and their fans are happy with it for some reason... really are Cu3ks FC!

Related a bit also to the old saying that defences win titles. Although they have scored 11 goals less than Arsenal.

They have conceded 2 goals less than 12th place Fulham with three Arsenal rejects. And 3 goals more than Everton.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They have conceded 2 goals less than 12th place Fulham with three Arsenal rejects. And 3 goals more than Everton.

This isn't actually that bad considering this...

Screenshot-2023-11-07-at-12.02.05-AM.png

.. is their defensive set up!

drippin

This isn't actually that bad considering this...

Screenshot-2023-11-07-at-12.02.05-AM.png

.. is their defensive set up!
Can't still believe that one. Game is 1-1 with two red cards. And it ended 1-4. Ange ball is amazing. :lol:

A Tottenham fan called to Talksport, and said he loves Ange and what he has done, but said also that Tottenham will not win any trophies if he doesn't become something else than a one-trick pony.

Tottenham won't win anything anyway, mate. :lol:

Btw. Is Jamie O'Hara Ange's lost son?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

FFS!! Almost choked on a delicious piece of Qatayef :lol:

20240318_185610.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

What a bunch of losers.

Reminded me when I watched this match in a pub in Swindon, that I didn't know was a local Sp**s club :lol:

They were all yelling "come on Sonny" as soon as he got the ball and didn't mind the stupid tactics by Ange that night.

A fact they're proud to acknowledge time & time again :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom