• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I get the fans wanting to lose to stop us, it’s a horrible position to be in as a fan.

The issue that bothers Ange though is the inside the club part. If it actually means officials are willing to sabotage their own ability to progress because of their hatred towards Arsenal then I don’t know what to say.

Horrible situation, you don’t want your rival seeing success. But at the cost of your own progress and improvement… hard to accept.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Obviously it hurts for Postecoglou to realise the difference between Celtic, a club that regularly wins something, and a club that would rather lose out of spite.

No surprise that Mourinho said that the only club he had managed without any feeling for was Sp**s.

There is no culture of winning at Sp**s, and I suspect there might never be.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Who the fk is big ange anyway to be quitting Sp**s? This is the biggest job of his life he ain’t going anywhere he’s just playing for the cameras. He knows he’s lucky to be where he is talking about fragile mentalities like he knows what it takes to do well in a league like the PL. Go do one mate you ain’t doing ****.
What the **** is Sp**s anyway for this to be a big job for him or anyone else? Their whole allure is that they're also somehow just there, literally some nasty sket people rebound on after falling out with their last thing.

Nobody outside of England even knows where Tottenham is in the UK. Nobody except for Italians maybe who keep violating them within an inch of their life. Three or four last managers have now all come out and openly called the hierarchy and their own fans sh*t how's that remotely normal lol? Lost 6 out of their last 7 and the whole stadium is singing last night, type of behaviour that's literally unheard of anywhere in world football.

Absolutely useless entity top to bottom, only relevance due to owner money and PL exposure. Stumbled on Bale and Kane and did nothing with them or the money they got for them. West Ham are owned by an inept dildo selling child fiddler and won a trophy more recently. Not a betting man but if I were I'd put money on Crystal Palace finishing higher than them next season.

Tnegs

What the **** is Sp**s anyway for this to be a big job for him or anyone else? Their whole allure is that they're also somehow just there, literally some nasty sket people rebound on after falling out with their last thing.

Nobody outside of England even knows where Tottenham is in the UK. Nobody except for Italians maybe who keep violating them within an inch of their life. Three or four last managers have now all come out and openly called the hierarchy and their own fans sh*t how's that remotely normal lol? Lost 6 out of their last 7 and the whole stadium is singing last night, type of behaviour that's literally unheard of anywhere in world football.

Absolutely useless entity top to bottom, only relevance due to owner money and PL exposure. Stumbled on Bale and Kane and did nothing with them or the money they got for them. West Ham are owned by an inept dildo selling child fiddler and won a trophy more recently. Not a betting man but if I were I'd put money on Crystal Palace finishing higher than them next season.
Everyone knows Sp**s is a rubbish club but Ange is a rubbish manager he’s not doing any better and he knows it.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow, fair play to Agne. I actually understand the supporters, but he’s alluding to people from within the club wanting them to sabotage the game. I’d imagine Levy being one of those people.

That’s amazing if so, and borders on being scandalous. What a pathetic institution.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Levy has always been a petty **** so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what Ange is frustrated about.

Like I said before, I don’t understand all this “if we were in the same shoes, we’d do the same thing” mentality. I get that some of our fans would want to sabotage things to get one over Sp**s but I honestly don’t even rate them like that to be worried in that sense. I’d prefer to focus on our own club first than watch football to hate on others tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Levy has always been a petty **** so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what Ange is frustrated about.

Like I said before, I don’t understand all this “if we were in the same shoes, we’d do the same thing” mentality. I get that some of our fans would want to sabotage things to get one over Sp**s but I honestly don’t even rate them like that to be worried in that sense. I’d prefer to focus on our own club first than watch football to hate on others tbh.
It's really unreal whole that club biggest issue is what Arsenal gonna do than what they gonna do Arsène seriously gave them some nightmares not even Everton that insecure with thier hometown rival

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I get the fans wanting to lose to stop us, it’s a horrible position to be in as a fan.

The issue that bothers Ange though is the inside the club part. If it actually means officials are willing to sabotage their own ability to progress because of their hatred towards Arsenal then I don’t know what to say.

Horrible situation, you don’t want your rival seeing success. But at the cost of your own progress and improvement… hard to accept.

Yeah exactly, roles reversed I'd want us to lose that game too so I get their fans, but it's different if there were staff/players feeling the same, that's pathetic

Black240

he said the foundations are fragile, "inside & outside"

maybe some player or club official discussed throwing the game?
This is strange as surely getting CL would've given them more money towards new players. Okay, beating City would not have guaranteed CL, but from a purely financial / running a business position you have to go for it. So, if someone senior from inside the club has indicated a preference to lose to City then Ange should really consider his position. He has a tough enough job trying to improve these muppets without the available finances being reduced/restricted.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
When you prefer to lose out on a champions league ticket to avoid Arsenal from being champions then you must be plastic. 🤣

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Its like I always say - if you are an ambitious coach or player who has moved beyond the 'needs to prove they can play in a big league' stage, why the hell would you ever go to Sp**s? Failure is so deeply ingrained in the club that its only purpose for a professional is either as a cash cow or a stepping stone.

Poch had the temerity to make them a genuine threat for the big trophies and they binned him when he wanted to refresh the squad.

Ange is learning that its a club that chews up and scars managers.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
I respect Ange, he should leave that toilet asap if he can, deserves better. Also I hope the next plane Son takes to Korea accidently lands in North Korea.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom