• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Turner: Head Turner or Head Scratcher?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He's alot better then being a No. 2 would be surprised if he doesn't leave in the summer.
Really? Guy played at Richmond kickers a year ago and is now at the best club in the best league.
I'm sure he'll be patient and wait for a chance for a bit longer at least

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think done extremely fine today was calm under pressure and played like sweeper cb at times. Happy for him to prove people wrong he very good backup and actually can start for most top league teams

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If this were 2012 he would be a really good back up for a top 4 club as he's a good shot stopper generally. Though this was a poor game.

He's just not comfortable with ball at feet and when you're playing out from the back, that's going to cost you and it transmits nerves to the defenders too.

Got caught in no mans land for their first goal and though he made a decent save initially for the second he should have palmed it away from goal really.

Legend14

Established Member
If this were 2012 he would be a really good back up for a top 4 club as he's a good shot stopper generally. Though this was a poor game.

He's just not comfortable with ball at feet and when you're playing out from the back, that's going to cost you and it transmits nerves to the defenders too.

Got caught in no mans land for their first goal and though he made a decent save initially for the second he should have palmed it away from goal really.
In regards to his feet, he was improving rapidly in this area before this match. He can use his feet now. I think the indecisiveness last match had more to do with a lack of playing time.

Not really worried about him. We can change to our number one in Semis.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think he is physically not strong enough and doesn't feel comfortable going for those balls leaving it all to defenders. Probably best to communicate that between players rather than forcing him to do it

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Like most exports from the hinterlands of human civilization formerly known as America he is total cr.p. The goal off the corner was 100 percent his fault. Kiwior has to let attacker go that close to keeper and assume the keeper will punch. His positioning was all over the place and he was constantly second guessing and getting his positioning wrong. His distribution garbage.

That being said he just hasn’t had a lot of time and opportunities to make mistakes and learn. Still he is a project player at best if Ramsdale goes down we are in trouble because Turner is not a starting Pl quality keeper not yet at least

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka

Too Cute Awww GIF

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Saved a penalty last night. When’s the last time an Arsenal keeper did that?

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom