• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'm sure he will come good, need a good senior partner to help him though. And the above comments, I'm sure these things happen all the time or even worse.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Not defending his stupid antics(the remarks he used aren't that uncommon though) but he really could use a proper leader to help him mature. He shouldn’t be starting so many games so early on in his career but our senior players are just as crap so he gets to start all the time

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi will probably have a better career than Maupay could ever dream of having. So yh he came out on top this time, but i'm guessing it's probably Guendouzi who'll be having the last laugh.

He's too young to be anchoring a midfield with no support. He needs some help next to him. But if you can't see what he brings to the table then that's on you, cos the kid is good.

Reactions: roz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wow didn't know Sami can read what players are saying (in French)

You really stupid if you believe this

Reactions: roz

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Not a fan of someone boasting how much they earn to another person, it's very snobby and c*ntish.

In terms of giving opponents sh*t I much prefer the route of taking the piss out of how unfortunate someone looks, just as Wilshere did when he spent entire match calling Gary Nevile a ratty big nose c*nt.

tcahill

Still has a long way to go, shouldn't be in our starting XI. Ideally we would have sold for 60 mill when PSG came knocking.

He's still talented, and has the right mentality we need. Only one who stood up for Leno, has taken games by the scruff of the neck in the past, and actually puts in 100% effort. In a squad that is mentally weak as piss, you need to keep a few Guendouzis if you want to change the culture.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He's still talented, and has the right mentality we need. Only one who stood up for Leno, has taken games by the scruff of the neck in the past, and actually puts in 100% effort. In a squad that is mentally weak as piss, you need to keep a few Guendouzis if you want to change the culture.
When did he stand up for Guendouzi? What happened after the game was a petulant reaction to losing 2-1

Reactions: JCB

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In terms of giving opponents sh*t I much prefer the route of taking the piss out of how unfortunate someone looks, just as Wilshere did when he spent entire match calling Gary Nevile a ratty big nose c*nt.
I feel like it’s a slippery slope for Guendouzi, he’d only end up being called a BTEC version of David Luiz.

gamechannel

Should not be in the match day squads at this point in his development but such is the state of our club that he's an automatic starter FFS.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Plays like ****, loses to ****ing Brighton who of course hadn't won in 2020 and then starts yapping how he earns more than them.

Idiot. Wish he'd focus on getting better. His first games here he played better than he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom