• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guendouzi clearly has talent. He played a great through all early on

He needs coaching and someone to temper his personality a bit

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Needs to grow up ASAP

But when rappers do it everyone loves them?

If you’re crying over this you need to man up. Just a bit of trash talk, they say that kind of stuff all the time.

This is why the media love to stir it with Arsenal fans, we’re so thin skinned and easily triggered that they get so much engagement from every Arsenal post.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

If you’re crying over this you need to man up. Just a bit of trash talk, they say that kind of stuff all the time.

This is why the media love to stir it with Arsenal fans, we’re so thin skinned and easily triggered that they get so much engagement from every Arsenal post.
Because people like talentless bums who actually can't do their jobs. Calling rappers singers is like saying bums like Xhaka, Ceballos are quality players

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just about every Arsenal player in the past trash talks. Henry was a master at it, but talking trash about earning 40k a week is small time.:lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Just about every Arsenal player in the past trash talks. Henry was a master at it, but talking trash about earning 40k a week is small time.:lol:

And it’s not like he’s talking to people earning minimum wage, I doubt Premier League players are insecure about money.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Bit different when it's Jay-Z who's worth a billion, the **** is Guendo piping up for?

jato

Can we get rid of this clown, all talk, no action and immature. Runs around like a headless chicken. Not only does the idiot run his mouth, he gives opposition teams motivation - what better way to shut up tossers by beating them.

I think his ego got a massive wind up going straight to Arsenal.

He isn't the only one in the team that is all talk. Every game we lose it's like the team feels sorry/disappointed for themselves and talk up about how the team will come back stronger and it never happens.

No wonder this team has mentality problems.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Everyone keep stressing that he's talented. Guess what?
Every young player or at least most young players are talented.

I don't think he's good enough to start for us in the league. At least not yet anyway

jato

Everyone keep stressing that he's talented. Guess what?
Every young player or at least most young players are talented.

I don't think he's good enough to start for us in the league. At least not yet anyway

The problem who else do we have in midfield at the moment? It's poverty at the moment. Our midfield sucks.

Willock plays nothing like he did in pre-season and really needs a season out on loan. Torreira and Xhaka still needs a few weeks to be back.

I would rather AMN get more a run even though he hasn't played in the midfield position that long. My preference in the summer would be to loan Guendouzi out and hope another team eventually wants to buy him permanently.

Like you said, he is not good enough to start for us. He needs his ego smashed down a few notches.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The problem who else do we have in midfield at the moment? It's poverty at the moment. Our midfield sucks.

Willock plays nothing like he did in pre-season and really needs a season out on loan. Torreira and Xhaka still needs a few weeks to be back.

I would rather AMN get more a run even though he hasn't played in the midfield position that long. My preference in the summer would be to loan Guendouzi out and hope another team eventually wants to buy him permanently.

Like you said, he is not good enough to start for us. He needs his ego smashed down a few notches.
Yeah. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. He's going to continue to start for us until the end of the season because no other midfielder on the squad is better which is quite a depressing thought.

Saka is the only shining light in midfield currently and I don't think Arteta will play him there for long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom