• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The Draxler link is the kind of link that gets AM fuming at the board even though we're obviously not interested in him. Got Kurzurwa vibes.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why do PSG need to sell before spending? Especially if FFP relaxed..
I think because FFP comes into place next season and over a span of time your numbers still have to balance?

So they're free to do what they like this summer because of covid but they'll have to make the money back by the end of next summer. Something like that anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Draxler link is the kind of link that gets AM fuming at the board even though we're obviously not interested in him. Got Kurzurwa vibes.
PSG desperately need to sell him so they put him in every negotiation we'll surely say no.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Not even the club with unlimited resources is willing to spend money on one of our players who was in their youth academy for 9 years. Honestly I’m sick of clubs treating us as push overs.

We all called Italian clubs Fiorentina and Torino cheap wankers for not paying enough for Torreira this is PSG ffs.

African Flair

Guendouzi might be our most value player who's up for sale and we need cash badly. You don't settle for a unwanted, unneeded player when negotiating with the richest club in the world.

No one is considering this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom