• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
One of the few mistakes Arteta made in his short time here. Publicly speaking like he did about Guendouzi crashed his value. Hopefully he'll learn something out of this mess he had a big hand in.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
One of the few mistakes Arteta made in his short time here. Publicly speaking like he did about Guendouzi crashed his value. Hopefully he'll learn something out of this mess he had a big hand in.

He didn't?

All Arteta said was that Guendouzi can get *back on the boat* whenever he wants. He never once badmouthed him

Everything else about the situation came from third party sources. Arteta did no wrong in this situation.

...Unless you think letting Guendouzi continue to dance around on his nose would have been better, in which case **** NO. Arteta made us a team again and this is one of the things that had to happen. If he didn't we may have not won the FA cup.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Why PSG sign these random weird players is a mystery to him when they have the best crop of players to pick from in France. Just dumb policy. Half their squad is completely pointless.

French clubs really seem to hate PSG (understandably) so maybe they don’t want to do business with them.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why PSG sign these random weird players is a mystery to him when they have the best crop of players to pick from in France. Just dumb policy. Half their squad is completely pointless.

Yeah don't know why they don't copy Bayern.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He didn't?

All Arteta said was that Guendouzi can get *back on the boat* whenever he wants. He never once badmouthed him

Everything else about the situation came from third party sources. Arteta did no wrong in this situation.

...Unless you think letting Guendouzi continue to dance around on his nose would have been better, in which case **** NO. Arteta made us a team again and this is one of the things that had to happen. If he didn't we may have not won the FA cup.

I never said he badmouthed him. He completely ousted him and made it clear that until he appologies he won't be even on the bench.

TornadoTed

Established Member
The lack of interest in him is really worrying. I would rather keep Elneny than Guendouzi, I think that little of him!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
If we sign Draxler, he'd just be another mediocre overpaid player we'd be struggling to get off the books in a year or two's time. Don't think we'll take the bait though.

Always felt Julian Draxler is tailor made for the EPL. Not that I want us to sign him but he can definitely be a hit in this league.

sykesy69

I never said he badmouthed him. He completely ousted him and made it clear that until he appologies he won't be even on the bench.
He left the ball in the players court and this is now where we are.

Had he allowed him back in without settling the differences straight away, what message would that of sent to the rest of the squad?

Guendozy has a very high opinion of himself, which over his short career has landed him in hot water to not only his detriment, but also the owning clubs.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He left the ball in the players court and this is now where we are.

Had he allowed him back in without settling the differences straight away, what message would that of sent to the rest of the squad?

Guendozy has a very high opinion of himself, which over his short career has landed him in hot water to not only his detriment, but also the owning clubs.

It can all be done behind the closed doors as per Wenger.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Incredible that none of the hum squad or usual suspects came up with the name Drossler yet, prompting 10 pages of people defending bringing him in and that he's not finished yet just out of spite.
What are you trying to do here...

Goonger

Tin hat on here but I actually have always liked Draxler, since we were linked back in the Wenger days. It heartened me watching him at Old Trafford a year or so back in the Champions League & thought he was really good in that game.

Last edited:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I think we struggled to get maximum value under Wenger for many players. Namely Fabregas for example. Not that it was Wenger fault imo, Gazidis did such a terrible job.

We got great deals for fringe players that were on the way out or didn't want to stay. Just remember how we ripped off Barca for the likes of Song, Vermaelen, Hleb.

Anelka publicly stated he wanted out but we milked Real for every penny possible beacuse Wenger run a tight ship and didn't completely ousted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom