• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
In all fairness to the Kroenkes you cannot expect them to not be in this to make money, I think they may be starting to realise that success and money come hand in hand and football operates differently to their other sporting involvements.

It is quite crazy how fans expect billionaires just to write off money into football clubs they purchased as an investment. Kroenke is obviously rich but hes no oil money rich.
In all fairness I have a legitimate expectation that an owner buying a football team in a league which is dominated by billionaire megalomaniacs should be prepared to put money into a club.

If he isn't he should have gone to another sport, another country or both. I don't know if they have joint bank accounts but if you add up his wife's worth they are actually in the big league.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
In all fairness I have a legitimate expectation that an owner buying a football team in a league which is dominated by billionaire megalomaniacs should be prepared to put money into a club.

If he isn't he should have gone to another sport, another country or both. I don't know if they have joint bank accounts but if you add up his wife's worth they are actually in the big league.

:lol: yeah I get what your saying, when all the big spenders are taking over and your club gets stuck with a tight billionaire it is somewhat annoying, he did buy us at the right time though for him, just before the money went even more crazy than it already was.

For some reason I imagine his marriage is pretty cold and more for show, I'd be surprised if they dont sleep in different beds at night, they definitely have split bank accounts..

IslingtonBornandbred

Excellent work @rich 1990. Even though I watched a lot of those games at the time on TV and in the flesh, it will be good to actually watch whole 90 minutes again to see the difference in terms of the standard of play compared to now rather than just remembering moments!

Exquisite dedication and exemplary service from yourself!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
David Dein on the BBC.

Manager Arsène Wenger's decision to leave Arsenal feels like "a star has dropped out of the sky", says former vice-chairman David Dein.
"He will undoubtedly go down in history as the greatest Arsenal manager ever," said Dein.

"His style of football, the way he has conducted himself, his honesty, integrity, the way he handles players, the way he is concerned with youth development - what he has done for the club is immeasurable.

"It's not just for Arsenal. His legacy is for global football."

Gegen Pressing

David Dein on the BBC.

Manager Arséne Wenger's decision to leave Arsenal feels like "a star has dropped out of the sky", says former vice-chairman David Dein.
"He will undoubtedly go down in history as the greatest Arsenal manager ever," said Dein.

"His style of football, the way he has conducted himself, his honesty, integrity, the way he handles players, the way he is concerned with youth development - what he has done for the club is immeasurable.

"It's not just for Arsenal. His legacy is for global football."

No conspiracy theories there again

c00lguy

I will get flack for this but I'm just going to say it.

3 league titles in 22 years going down as the greatest Arsenal manager ever makes me disappointed in our club and its history.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Some good youtube videos shared on the previous page bringing back lots of memories. That Boro game at the start of the 03-04 season in particular. Brian Clough in the crowd (for what was possibly one of his last games) and the camera panning to McLaren on the phone at 3 or 4-0 with Tyler uttering the word 'help'. The team was awesome that day.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom