• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

There was a moment when he stood in the centre circle and waved to all sides of the ground where I realised that this was it. A young bloke in front of me had his arm around his dad who was in tears and that set me off a bit. A lad along from me was bawling his eyes out. You could just feel the emotion around you.

We have been so fortunate as Arsenal fans to have this great man at the helm of our club for 22 years and although his tenure turned a bit stale/sour at the end I will always love and respect the man.

Merci Arsène.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
There was a moment when he stood in the centre circle and waved to all sides of the ground where I realised that this was it. A young bloke in front of me had his arm around his dad who was in tears and that set me off a bit. A lad along from me was bawling his eyes out. You could just feel the emotion around you.

We have been so fortunate as Arsenal fans to have this great man at the helm of our club for 22 years and although his tenure turned a bit stale/sour at the end I will always love and respect the man.

Merci Arséne.
Where were you? Funnily enough I had the same scenario in front of me.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Him leaving has left me sad and a bit irritated. It's been said many times, but Wenger's class is unparalleled, and it's often been something that has made me proud to support this club. This club that through him, has had class and values.

Gazidis may say that he wants to continue with this, but he and the rest of the bozos don't know what any of it means. For them it's just a word, for Wenger it's a lifestyle. I'm sad to see that end.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Him leaving has left me sad and a bit irritated. It's been said many times, but Wenger's class is unparalleled, and it's often been something that has made me proud to support this club. This club that through him, has had class and values.

Gazidis may say that he wants to continue with this, but he and the rest of the bozos don't know what any of it means. For them it's just a word, for Wenger it's a lifestyle. I'm sad to see that end.
Well said man.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
Ahhh! The forums surely changed...

As for Wenger. Well, thank you for everything he has done. Didn't agree with him at all in his last 4 years at the club, surely wouldn't have hurt if he was leaving after winning 3-4 more trophies, but he did a lot of other things certain managers can't even dream off. They can be considered trophies. Yeah, sounds funny after him calling fourth place a trophy all those years. But now all those fourth place finishes do feel like trophies after looking at the teams he achieved them with.

He is surely different. And I don't think there will ever be another manager like him. Someone who wants to do the best for the club and not just for him.

His sacrifice became his curse.

Looking back at everything that has happened, I can only wonder, if what he could have done, if the odds shifted slightly in his favor, even 2-3%.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ahhh! The forums surely changed...

As for Wenger. Well, thank you for everything he has done. Didn't agree with him at all in his last 4 years at the club, surely wouldn't have hurt if he was leaving after winning 3-4 more trophies, but he did a lot of other things certain managers can't even dream off. They can be considered trophies. Yeah, sounds funny after him calling fourth place a trophy all those years. But now all those fourth place finishes do feel like trophies after looking at the teams he achieved them with.

He is surely different. And I don't think there will ever be another manager like him. Someone who wants to do the best for the club and not just for him.

His sacrifice became his curse.

Looking back at everything that has happened, I can only wonder, if what he could have done, if the odds shifted slightly in his favor, even 2-3%.
Sums it up very well for me. He made mistakes, certainly. But he was also very unlucky with some of the injuries like Cazorla, Ramsey and many others.

Consistently averaging 76 points a season, a small % shift would have seen him get into the 80 points region and challenging if not winning the league a couple more times.

Still think how he managed all those '4th place trophies' when his spending was so very low between 2005 and 2013 was quite remarkable. And the mocking he got from certain people during that period was a massive injustice.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom