• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Re: Man City's Michael Johnson

Fair enough. Getting a bit bored myself now, I think were all revved up for the new season

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/08/12/arsenal-eye-up-manchester-city-s-michael-johnson-at-8million-115875-20694199/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/08 ... -20694199/</a>

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member

No. I feel Ramseys just as good as him but Aaron is more abrasive with his game

Ramsey is a star already. Theres only 2 players I want for CM now and thats Inler or Barry(whos only cup tied till feb)

Asterix

Established Member

No way Johnson will leave City now. I think we can leave some of these threads open for a day or two more before we lock them up.

scruzgooner

he may just *want* to leave city as the january transfer window approaches and all manner of players-in rumors start to spin out of the blue half of manchester. you think he will compete with the "biggest players" the emirs want to bring to al-citeh? i wonder.

number_0

Established Member

I think we can pick up a couple of Citeh's player for pocket change now that money doesnt matter to them, and most players would be willing to come to us, rather than play in the bench over the stadiam of man city brand.

Jinn

Established Member

I don't understand the obsession with euthanasing threads... let them die their natural death if its time.

If City buy all sorts of ridiculous foreign players, Johnson could very well leave. Obviously depends what happens to their team between now and then. Hopefully they'll be fighting against relegation.

number_0

Established Member

no way, this is the team that lost to middlesbrough 8-1 +robino+jo we are talking about, his year is too early for any top 6 finishes imo.

atmosphere

They also have SWP, Kompany, Zabaleta and Ben Haim.

Not to mention that they already have Elano and Petrov, and with Bojinov to come back next year.

Sturridge coming through is also very good. They have a very good squad now and Hughes is exactly the kind of manager to get results from them.

I think they'll easily finish above Villa and Pompey and I just get the feeling that Liverpool will be utter dogshite this year.

nazo

Established Member

Asterix said:
No way Johnson will leave City now. I think we can leave some of these threads open for a day or two more before we lock them up.

Actually, with all the money they got now, they will be looking for big names so there's a bigger chance he'll be leaving. It's like 'who needs Johnson when there's Cesc Fabregas available' (just an example).

kamikaze80

Established Member

well, it looks like they want to play at least 5 strikers up top, so i think johnson may very well be available. he looks decent, but not convinced hes what we need.

James

Established Member

Johnson's signed a new 5 year deal.

Another one bites the dust.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

sorry, have to add it... :mrgreen:

closed2ur0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom