• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY

Established Member
Re: Man City's Michael Johnson

so the rumours resurface again with wenger apparently willing to spend 12 million on this guy. but then, the source IS goal.com...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=791704" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=791704</a>

Shadow Moses

Established Member

I just don't see that happening. He's no better than the lot we've got now fighting to player alongside Cesc.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member

Whats the point, his style of play ressembles Ramsey but Aaron is faster and much more mobile.
I think Aaron is so talented he could of slotted into the Man City midfield during last season and certainly could now

What we need is experience, anything else is just a waste of money

otfgoon

Established Member

Would be a waste, I do like the guy but we've got a whole bucket load of young players at his level. If we're going to buy another midfielder then it needs to be someone establised.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

As much as I like Johnson, now it looks unlikely to happen. Plus, I once read about Johnson's agent but I forget his name. If I am not mistaken, his agent is quite influential/notorious among the clubs in the NW/NE. I might have lost counts on the times of his clients being reportedly linked to Arsenal. Anyway, agent talk most likely.

Kraig

Established Member

good player but just wont happen. ramsey will be the only central midfield signing this summer me thinks... (thought i hope i am wrong)

qs

Established Member

He's not the right kind of midfielder. We need someone a bit more combative.

MDGoonah41

Established Member

Arsenal are ready to make an £8m move for Michael Johnson after the young central midfielder rejected a new deal at Manchester City. (Sunday Express)

Maziness of runs = 8

Definite plus.

Asterix

Established Member

I saw that too, then looked on the Express website and couldn't see any link at all. What the??

Sounds unlikely.

Anzac

Established Member

hey if ManC are going to have a fire sale I want Johnson, Richards & lets also step in and take Corluka before he signs for the Spuds......

number_0

Established Member

MDGoonah41 said:
Arsenal are ready to make an £8m move for Michael Johnson after the young central midfielder rejected a new deal at Manchester City. (Sunday Express)

Maziness of runs = 8

Definite plus.

The question is, is how pointy are his elbows?

Lancelot

Established Member

:lol:

Ye better come up with something new lads; these mazy runs and pointy elbows are beginning to lose their magic touch.

MDGoonah41

Established Member

Lancelot said:
:lol:

Ye better come up with something new lads; these mazy runs and pointy elbows are beginning to lose their magic touch.

Im not a fan of the way he laces up his boots, and to be honest, his hair is too short. Not good enough. Move on.

Better?

MDGoonah41

Established Member

I'm willing to start a collection to get Lancelot to keep the same avatar for more than a day.

Dez

Few more links today.. cant be arsed putting them up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom