• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

A win tonight is huge, can shut most of you up for another few days. Or not, agenda ridden forum until we are top 6 this season.
What agenda? There's literally been nothing to suggest we're actually progressing under Arteta. Is it really 'Agenda-driven' to question a manager who's not been able to get this team performing at optimum level despite being here for the past 12 months. All we hear are excuses and blaming the players some of whom he signed.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Whatever his flaws are, and there have been many in the year since he took charge, he's still not as flawed as Frank Lampard. "On the outside i'll take responsibility, but the players have to take responsibility"...uhh Frank, that's the opposite of you taking responsibility.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Whatever his flaws are, and there have been many in the year since he took charge, he's still not as flawed as Frank Lampard. "On the outside i'll take responsibility, but the players have to take responsibility"...uhh Frank, that's the opposite of you taking responsibility.
For what it's worth, I'll take Arteta over Fat Frank.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe Mikel is turning this all around...what a manager!

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
https://www.skysports.com/football/...s-he-has-had-to-adapt-much-more-than-expected

:lol: I’d hate to play for this guy I swear.

Luckily for us, the players don’t seem to mind Arteta reminding everybody they aren’t capable of carrying out his preferred methods.

Kind of a shame they are constantly referred to as rotten and etc.
"I think there's a message within the squad that everybody's important here, everybody's here to contribute, and everybody's useful," Arteta said.

"It doesn't matter if you are young or a senior player, everybody's here to contribute.

"And I think it's a great message for everybody that when we have to rely on them, we know that we can rely on them and we don't have any doubts about them."

Tets is a proper bullshitter

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

"I think there's a message within the squad that everybody's important here, everybody's here to contribute, and everybody's useful," Arteta said.

"It doesn't matter if you are young or a senior player, everybody's here to contribute.

"And I think it's a great message for everybody that when we have to rely on them, we know that we can rely on them and we don't have any doubts about them."

Unless you mean players that aren't registered? between the league, cups and Europe we've used our squad really well this season.

MikeVinna

Established Member

What an idiot. We’ve got plenty of players we really can not rely on in this squad.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Things can either go right and we build momentum and work our way back up the table, or it can go wrong and we fail to win games and the pitchforks will be back out. Football is a results business. Arteta knows this.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Give me new players!!!

So Arteta is admitting to adapting his style of coaching to get the best out of the players he has at his disposal. Round pegs in round holes stuff.

You could definitely say he should have done it sooner but I see nothing wrong with the statement in itself. It's what we've all be complaining about him not doing for a couple of months

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Willian: "How dare Arteta play me all the time even though I am **** now, and how dare Edu agree to pay me a ridiculous amount of money that I don't deserve to get...bunch of ****s!"

What has he got to complain about :lol:

Honestly **** that guy, hope he never plays for us again tbf, Luiz too (and I rated him last season) no more Chelsea players, bar Benayoun, they have all turned out to be little *****es.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom